Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 11, 2015

Well, one good thing is that it appears tomorrow will be a new Salem day. So there's that. I'll be happy to not see Hope's odd outfit anymore. Stripes on top and polkadots on the bottom? Mmmmmkay.... I love how convenient it is that Hope doesn't have her phone charger. That's one of the top 5 things you remember to pack when going on a trip. Perhaps it's just because they are staying at Aiden's home he shared with his late wife who died there but I found it odd that apparently Hope and Aiden would be in separate rooms. Just struck me as strange.

I'm not surprised that Sonny has memory loss and agree with Jason that he is likely not faking it but I am thinking once Will's article is published that will trigger something. I still think that Will is going to find out about Sonny and Paul's past first.

JJ and Eve are so repulsive. So are they going to try to turn this into some sort of sick love story where these two keep turning to each other sexually during times of self loathing and despair? Are we supposed to be turned on by this? I just don't get the angle they're going for here. It's not like these two are a viable couple and no one is going to root for Paige and JJ to get back together after all this. It's just gross all around.

I knew Clyde wasn't dead. No surprise. I wonder what Victor's next move will be. I think it's definitely possible he will team up with Stefano like many have speculated.

Aiden (and Hope understood) did not want to have Hope sleeping in the bed in which he slept with his wife. (Reminded me of Carly going to nap in Bo & Hope's bed, instead of the guest room where she was supposed to be sleeping, but soon was in that bed with Bo. Bo bought a new bed when he & Hope reconciled).
Anyway, I did not know why he then did not join Hope in the guest room, but Hope apparently understood this was the place he shared with his wife, her memories are all over the place, and perhaps......maybe he had to sleep in the guest room alone a few times???

I also thought Sonny's last memory was rather odd, but then, he COULD have been thinking that before Derrick came into the club. If Sonny really cannot remember, it will all probably come back to him, maybe slowly, maybe all at once.....there will be a trigger.
If he is faking, maybe he wants to give Will a chance to tell him anything that perhaps Will should tell him, if there is something out of the ordinary. ???
Sonny is usually so up front......but...he did keep a secret or two back some time ago.

I truly cannot wait to see what Victor does next. I had the feeling Victor wanted to warn Kate about Clyde, decided against it. Kate never did say just WHY she was looking all over for Victor, did she?

You know 6 months ago I would never have thought Sonny would lie/withhold information. Now suddenly he has this backstory about having proposed to some loser baseball player - oy - so who knows?

Here's what I want to see happen with Eve/JJ/Paige. Paige finds out, goes crazy, runs away. Gets stuck in a cave. JJ goes in to save her. Cave in, they die. Eve is pregnant with JJ's child and she & Jen fight endlessly about that. A little Wuthering Heights spin on this sickness. (I'm not saying it'd be great, but it would be mildly less repulsive...LOL.)

I also truly hope that everyone in town shuns Kate when they find out she brought Clyde to town. I mean Will, Lucas (for real), Victor, Roman...everyone.

Just thought of something after reading today's summary on another site. What will Derrick do after his snub from Paul today? He could use it to his advantage to get back at him by blackmail. Derrick knows to much what goes on in Paul's room and who comes and goes.

Back