Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 5, 2020

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quickie summary:

Eric and Nicole declare their love, then go back to the apartment to hit the sheets. Before they do, she mentions getting tested and how Xander came to ask Brady and also for Tate to be tested. Eric says well, he and Theresa are cousins, so Tate and Mickey are cousins, so he can see Xander's line of thinking. Nicole just thought it was odd how Xander kept hammering at Brady and Tate to be tested, before Eric tells her to drop it, they have better things to do (go to bed).

Sarah and Xander are ready to get down to business when Mickey starts screaming. Sarah runs to her, but it was just a bad dream, she's not sick. Sarah brings Mickey into bed with her and Xander. They play with the baby, Xander tells her silly nursery rhymes. He talks of asking everybody he knows, even strangers, to get tested. Mentions asking Brady and Kristen, which sort of upsets Sarah.

He asks why, she says they lost their baby the same night Mickey was born and it makes her feel guilty every time she looks at them, to know her sweet baby lived, when it could've easily been Mickey who died. Xander looks uncomfortable, but promises he'll do everything in his power to make sure Mickey will be fine.

Brady and Kristen are kissy-face, huggy-bear. She talks of how she's changed, wants to take their relationship slow this time. He suggests a bagel date tomorrow morning in the office. She happily accepts, then goes to see Lani.

Lani's on the phone with Theo, who is trying his best to hack the app on Gabi's phone, but so far, has had no success. Lani's thankful for his help. Kristen knocks on the door, comes in and they talk. She mentions that she and Brady are sort of getting back together. Lani's happy for them. Now Kristen wants to pay it forward to help her dear friend. They talk of how to get the upper hand on Gabi, while sharing some wine.

Gabi, Eli and JJ are talking to Julie about the wedding. Julie is just bubbling over with excitement, but mentions something might come up and tells them of her pacemaker battery running low. Gabi looks nervous, asks how the procedure will be done to replace the battery. Julie says nope, no new battery, she's getting the whole enchilada, a whole new pacemaker. Gabi looks horrified, which in turn horrifies Julie, who thinks she inadvertently insulted Gabi with the "enchilada" remark. Julie profusely apologizes to Eli and Gabi, didn't mean to make it sound like a slur against Gabi. No, Gabi quickly covers, says she's just upset about Julie having surgery again, very worried for her. Julie assures her it's not a big deal and she'll be fine.

JJ says he has to go to work and runs back to the loft to tell Lani about Julie's pacemaker needing replaced.

Meanwhile, Gabi starts to babble about having to call the DJ for the wedding, while Julie and Eli go to the kitchen for some cake samples. Gabi calls someone at DiMera Enterprises and says something about needing full access to Julie's new pacemaker.

Brady runs into Maggie in the square. Talks about going to Rachel's grave with Kristen. Maggie is happy he's doing well, but starts crying. Tells him how terrible she feels about drinking the night Mickey was born and how she failed Sarah that night. How she guzzled booze, passed out and woke up in bed with no memory of the night before. Brady assures her that had she gotten behind the wheel and caused an accident, she'd have felt even worse; that going to bed to pass out was the best thing she could've done for Sarah that night.

Sarah puts Mickey back to bed, then she and Xander finish what they started earlier. They both reaffirm their love for each other. She tells him that it's the first time she's felt so good in a long time. He promises her Mickey will be fine, and says he doesn't make promises he can't keep.

I cannot watch it on the NBC site, as since I have ad blocker, they object so I get a black screen. Oh, well. Sounds like some couples were having a good time. LOL
Is Julie pulling a fast one, or has Gabi's screwing with the pacemaker caused the battery problem?

LOL, see the thread I just started pertaining to this.

Thanks, JS.

I laughed when Maggie was talking to Brady about making up with Victor.
Brady said maybe. I'm thinking maybe not after he finds out about the
baby switch.

Interesting to hear Theo is helping to open Gabi's phone to get to the app.
Too bad we can't see him.

Maggie is still upset about the night Mickey was born and she was drunk.
What's going to happen when she finds out the truth? It's Salem. She's
going to find out one day.

Xander didn't wear a shirt today, but we didn't get a good view because Mickey
was in the way

How she guzzled booze, passed out and woke up in bed with no memory of the night before.
I'm still pretty sure she didn't drink, but intercepted Summer somehow. Has she mentioned Summer's return?

Looks like I got the whole show today - will we be as lucky tomorrow?

That nursery rhyme Xander said (the Little Miss Muffet one) is actually an old dirty innuendo rhyme. Surprised they put that one in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back