Days of Our Lives - Wed., Jan. 18, 2017

Regardless of how you feel about Bo personally, Shawn is connected/related to most of Salem and is in an age range that is desperately lacking at the moment on this show. Brandon Beemer (Shawn) can also act and carry a scene. No reason why he shouldn't be front burner in a storyline or 2.

As for "many of us", I interact with quite a number of fans both here and elsewhere and you are one of the only people I've seen so vocally against Bo. We all have our own likes/dislikes and that's fine but I don't think I'd use the word "many" to describe fans who dislike Bo Brady. I don't think anyone disagrees that his 2012 departure and aftermath was horribly written but the show did do a decent job of trying to rectify it in late 2015. I don't think Bo was perfect by any means prior to that but I still see him as one of the good guys on this show.

I don't think I'd use the word "many" to describe fans who dislike Bo Brady.
That's up to you, but I did and would use the word "many." "Many of us" on this board were so upset with Bo's affair with Carly (the last go-round) that there were many (there's that word again) posters who were very vocal about being fed up with Bo Brady and his actions.

I don't know how long you've been watching the show, but I started with the first episode, so no one needs to tell me who Shawn Brady is, or who his relatives are. I do agree with you, however, that Bo Brady was one of the "good guys," especially when he wasn't cheating on Hope or breaking the law.

:back:

Last edited:
I don't know how long you've been watching the show, but I started with the first episode, so no one needs to tell me who Shawn Brady is, or who his relatives are.

Your initial question was why should Bo Brady's son get more airtime. I was answering that question and explaining my reasoning for it.

And not that this is a contest because I believe we are all passionate fans but, I've been watching the show consistently for almost 30 years now.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the term "many of us".

Back