Days of Our Lives - Wed., Jan. 6, 2021

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nicole on phone with Eric. She's disappointed she can't see him. There's a knock on the door. It's Rafe. He brought a gift for Henry. He asks how Allie is. Nicole says not great, but she'll get better with the civil suit. Rafe asks if Tripp is guilty. He wants Nicole's opinion and respects her judgment. He knows Tripp because he helped Haley, but he also knows what Allie has said. Nicole talks to him about Ava and if he's looking
for her. Rafe said it's like she vanished. Nicole tries to stay upbeat on the phone with Eric, but she misses him.

Allie overhears Tripp talk to Steve about finding evidence that someone else raped Allie. Allie is upset he trying to blame someone else. Tripp says Steve trying to get to the truth and John went with him. Allie wonders about the DNA test. Steve wonders if it could be a blood relative. Allie thinks that's crazy someone would happen to come to London when he was there. Tripp wants her to remember more about that night. Did she see him, feel him. He stops and says he's sorry. He won't talk to her again about this. He walks away.

Ava is having hallucinations when she's drugged. She talks to Tripp about Charlie. Then Charlie stabs Tripp. Later, Steve walks in and hits Charlie. Steve is mad at Ava for Tripp being dead. Says this happens when a lunatic gives birth to another lunatic. He won't forgive her. Later, Charlie is awake and Steve took Tripp to be buried.

John and Steve are still in Philadelphia (on Sesame Street). John tells Steve he knows Charlie is in Salem. He's the one dating Claire. He wore glasses at the wedding and was clumsy. Steve asks about the human calculator. John said he worked at Titan (that doesn't make sense to me). John said Claire told him Charlie from Philadelphia and lived with his father. Also, as a brother. Steve still doesn't believe it. (why? it happens all the time in Salem) They need to get back to Salem. John calls Claire.

Ben comes to Marlena's office without an appointment. He has nowhere to turn. He sees Ciara everywhere. He talks to her. He dreams about her. When he wakes up, he feels empty. Marlena suggests he'll talk to someone. Maybe a grieve group. He doesn't want to talk to strangers. Marlena suggests Claire since they both lost Ciara.

Claire and Charlie in the den of Hope's house. Her parents on a honeymoon. Charlie wants to see her bedroom. Claire wonders if he wants to have sex. He wants to have sex because she's nice and she's special. He gets nervous and tongue tied. He never had a girlfriend before and he does the wrong thing (he touches his glasses) He doesn't know how to act in relationship. Claire talks about her relationships and she was always
2nd choice to Ciara and she was jealous. She knew Ciara and Ben were soul mates. Charlie thinks they are soul mates. Claire thinks it's romantic to have a soul mate. John calls. Claire doesn't answer the phone and turns it off.

John is upset he can't get a hold of Claire. He calls Marlena and he tells her what he found out. She hangs up and tries to call Claire no answer. Marlena asks Ben if he met Charlie. Ben said Charlie didn't want him around Claire.

Claire asks Charlie if she's too clingy. Charlie says we all have our dark impulses. He doesn't want to talk about it. He doesn't like conversation and he's getting depressed. Claire wants to be honest with him and wants to know what's bothering him. Charlie said everything will work out. Claire agrees. He wants to go to her bedroom.

John calls Rafe. Rafe leaves Nicole's to go to Charlie's place.

Allie is back at Nicole's and tells her John/Steve are looking for a blood relative of Tripp's. Nicole says Rafe just left after John called.

Marlena leaves her office to see about Claire. Ben goes with her.

Rafe finds Ava tied up in Charlie's apartment.

Claire tells Charlie let's go and they go to her bedroom.

Isn't this what Steve is hoping for? Why is he not believing it? I didn't get to see today. Entire afternoon has been special reports.

This is what Steve wants, but he can't believe the Charlie that Angelo talked about is the same one that Claire is dating. Which
is odd since things like that happen all the time in Salem.

Like having the half brother of someone follow that person into a bedroom in another country and take advantage of a person.

This whole thing is beyond words.

The entire TOWN owes Tripp and apology a BIG apology, and Allie will need some help as she's accused the wrong guy, is suing the wrong guy and now has to face the future with a real unhinged guy as the father.

I hate this story and the fact it's drug on so long isn't making me love it. If I've DVR'd today I'd fast forward through all Allie scenes.

In all fairness, all Allie knows is that she was raped, remembers Tripp being with her, had a baby and that baby's DNA matches Tripp's. What else is she supposed to think? But now that the wheels are turning with several people about a Vitali relative, she seems anxious to resolve it.

I know that's what Kayla said, but everyone just assumes it's a match and he's the father. Kayla told Allie that Tripp was Henry's father, so that's what info everybody has been going with.

I didn't get to see the show because the U.S. is on fire, but I'm hoping to watch it on Peacock tomorrow.

If they're not going to recast Eric, they need to hurry up and break them up somehow. They're obviously setting up some kind of thing with Rafe and Nicole.

I'm glad the Charlie/Tripp business is coming to an end soon. Now Gwen.

That is what bothers me the most about this ridiculous story. Kayla has always said they share DNA. To be the father has to be much more! The man is being accused of rape. Be absolutely certain he is father. I hate all the Tripp hating and want it to end.

They either need to recast Eric or kill him. This long distance thing isn't working.

Practically everybody in Salem has had an unknown sibling turn up and Steve is surprised??
No, he shouldn't be surprised. In fact, asking about an unknown sibling should have been the first question he asked.
The entire TOWN owes Tripp and apology a BIG apology, and Allie will need some help as she's accused the wrong guy, is suing the wrong guy and now has to face the future with a real unhinged guy as the father.
If he plays it right, an exonerated Trippy could use the whole situation to his advantage.
  • Roman: Six months of free meals and alcoholic beverages at the Pub.
  • Kayla: A hurry-up medical degree from Salem U. Medical School and future choice assignments at University Hospital.
  • Nicole: Free fashions for the woman of his choice from Basic Black.
  • John: A lifetime's worth of private detective services. (In Salem this could be quite useful.)
Finally, Charlie must be really bad if the likes of Ava thinks that he's "horrible and crazy."

Last edited:
Back