Days of our Lives - Wed., July 1, 2020

Vivian's first appearance on Days was her walking in Lawrence's mansion shooting a man to death, walking over his corpse. I just love how they almost did the same thing with Vivian this time. Walking in out of the blue with a gun and a witty remark!

maybe Horton the tiger would jump out and bite Eli's leg. :rotfl:
Horton could probably have won one of Abe's keys to the city if he'd have dropped by Jake's shop and devoured Gabi. As for other characters from the episode, here are a few remarks.

Vivian: She's turned into a typical Salem dumb criminal. She escapes death only to later attempt revenge against Lani in a way that was sure to put her in the Salem jail, and like too many would-be Salem killers, she talked way too much. If she didn't have the irresistible urge to keep running her mouth, Lani would have been toast long before Rafe arrived to save the day.

Jake: Gabi may have kept insulting his status as an auto mechanic, but he showed himself to be smarter than the average Salemite by immediately being suspicious that Gabba-Gabba's DNA test results were fake, fake, fake.

Lani: She was really pushing her luck today. After narrowly escaping being shot full of holes by Vivian, she then dared to "jump the broom." The way things often go in Salem, she could have tripped over the broom, hit her head, and ended up in a coma.

Haven’t watched an episode of days in awhile but I read the updates daily. After reading your update for today’s show I watched the Lani and Eli wedding, it was beautiful, I am a Lani and Eli fan

Back