tibiae (midsegments of its legs). The phrase "the bee's knees",
meaning "the height of excellence", became popular in the U.S. in
the 1920s, along with "the cat's whiskers" (possibly from the use
of these in radio crystal sets), "the cat's pajamas" (pyjamas were
still new enough to be daring), and similar phrases which made less
sense and didn't endure: "the eel's ankle", "the elephant's
instep", "the snake's hip". Stories in circulation about the
phrase's origin include: "b's and e's", short for "be-alls and
end-alls"; and a corruption of "business".

I've always loved that expression!

LOL, good going minako.......Ha.

As to Pete being the "father". There has never been a confirmation of that. Melissa & Pete were divorced before she moved to Nashville with Sarah.....and when she returned for Tom's funeral and was pregnant, there was no mention of the father. And there still has not been a name thrown out there.

This is not to say that perhaps Pete went to Nashville to try and reconcile with Melissa, they did the horizontal mambo, but it did not work.....and he left again, with melissa later learning she was pregnant. That COULD possibly have happened, but ....who knows? Maybe it will get explained later on

Allie's gone?

What did Will mean by saying that Allie's gone? I wasn't aware that Sami didn't have joint custody with Lucas? I can't imagine him doing that to her now, especially since they have been getting along so well lately. BTW (and a bit off topic, I apologize), when the truth comes out about Daniel and Chloe, and we possibly find out some dark creepy secret about Rafe, does anyone else suspect a repairing of Lucas and Sami?

It does seem that Allie has been living with Lucas & Chloe, even after Sami came back.
It is hard to understand how Days can separate twins like this.

Bugadoo, I thought the same thing about the pairing of Sami and Lucas through the failing of both of their present relationships. And then all the Lumi fans will be happy, yeah right.

Everyone, thanks for all the background stuff with Nathan and his parents. I was a little confused and am feeling much more clear now.

Maybe, it's just Lucas' time to have Allie, it just bothers Sami when she's gone. I don't know about Will, though. He could move in with his dad and be around Allie just as much as if he were with Sami. Where is Will living? I forget. I guess Allie and Johnny never get to see each other anymore. So sad. Another pair of screwed up children from the very beginning.

Thanks for the summary.

It is hard to understand how Days can seaerate twins like this.

Heck, it's even harder to understand how Days could give twins two different fathers.

OT: Remember the album by Dan Fogelberg and Tim Weisberg called Twin Sons of Different Mothers?

Wed. July 8th ??

Where is Wednesay's summary? I see what is dated Wed. July 8th but that was on here yesterday & it was dated as Tue. July 7th. Is the summary for Wednesday the 8th on here and I am just not seeing it?
Thanks!
Dee

Where is Wednesay's summary? I see what is dated Wed. July 8th but that was on here yesterday & it was dated as Tue. July 7th. Is the summary for Wednesday the 8th on here and I am just not seeing it?
Thanks!
Dee

The show is not being shown today because of the MJ couverage. It will be on tomorrow. That is why the date has been changed on the preview.

Lucas and Sami do have joint custody of Allie. The writers are just confusing their facts again. After Sami returned from WPP, Lucas told her to keep Allie with her longer than her usual time period. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to let Allie spend extra time with Sami right now considering his support over Grace's death and the custody battle with Johnny. Any mother in Sami's current position would be clinging to the one child she has access to and Sami would also be moving heaven and earth to find a way to win the custody battle. Instead, TPTB have Sami search the web to find out about her current lover's dead fiance - it's ridiculous - just like everything they have done with Sami in the past couple of years. :mad:

Heck, it's even harder to understand how Days could give twins two different fathers.

I was watching a daytime tv talk show last week and the show I was watching does tons of paternity tests and this one girl had twins and she said she wasn't with anyone but this one guy. Well the guy being tested said one of them looked like him, but the other didn't so neither of them could be his. When the results came out, one of them was his the other wasn't. The twins were born like 5 or 6 min apart and they had different dads but the same mom. The host of that show said that wasn't the first time it had happened either, so while it is VERY unusual for twins to have diff dad, it's not impossble. Days is all about pushing the limits of reality, but that twin thing can actually happen to ppl who sleep around like Sami did.

That is when she got pregnant with Sydney. With the twins she slept with EJ to save Lucas. She has slept with Lucas just a hours before.

Lest we forget the EJ forced Sami to have sex with him at gun point to save Lucas' life. In my book EJ RAPED Sami to produce Johnny which to this day I am not convinced is really his.

Lest we forget the EJ forced Sami to have sex with him at gun point to save Lucas' life. In my book EJ RAPED Sami to produce Johnny which to this day I am not convinced is really his.

I'm with you, GAGirl.

GaGirl and RedSquirrel may be right. Johnny may actually be Lucas's son.

Even if Johnny isn't EJ's its not like they could do an actual DNA test in Salem! They are NEVER acurate! Always tampered with some way or another!! We all know this!!!

Back