Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 10, 2015

I do agree, the way Will talks to Sonny, acts towards Paul, whines to his family & friends..........yes, he DOES act as tho he has a halo over his head.

Justin has been gone a long time, and I think it is known that he did not come home for Christmas, acknowledge gifts, respond to texts, etc. It is interesting that he sidesteps any conversation about his own infidelity, and really doesn't rag on Adrienne about hers, but seems to want to repair the damage he caused. ???

And heck, Salemites have gabbed about everyone off screen......so no surprise. They have been seen in public together, it is known they both have babysat Ari. Besides, it is Salem, where these things are all normal. The only one looking shocked was Will. LOL

Paul seems to melt every time he sees a small child also. I really like Paul.

Yes, I do too. I didn't want him around in the beginning, but of the 3 , he's the most likeable. Will used to be such a nice kid. I think the whole mess could have been handled better. It was a one night stand, so surely, it could be forgiven.

I can't take any more of these pitiful sets. Paul is jogging into the bushes as Justin is walking out of the bushes. Then Hope comes walking out of the bushes to side eye Rafe. No pathway or sidewalk in sight, just grass and trees. :rolleyes:

Maybe the park is a labyrinth, like the movie from 29 years ago? :rotfl:

Thanks for the summary. I'm sorry, but the show is just really not entertaining anymore. Too much bore, doom & gloom. Kate and Will are absolutely insufferable and one-note! Lucas & Adrienne are totally trashy, and I hate how Arianna is used as a pawn by her father who should know better from his own upbringing. All this plus Clyde and Ben getting too much airtime revolving around Clyde's sketchy past and Ben's lame relationship with Little Miss Muffet's daughter. Someone please---wake me up when August gets here.

I've haven't seen the movie, DaysD, but I've been making funnies
the bushes are used for going places. LIke John stepped
into the bushes in Salem and got to San Francisco :)

Back