Days of Our Lives - Wed.June 2, 2010

can't wait for Ciara to bust her mommy! It will be interesting to see Caroline so jealous. I wonder what she would think of ole Vic hanging out with Maggie. He might find himself in quite the pickle! Loving it!

I loved how angry and shocked Caroline was about the wedding announcement. She practically spit venom at Bo when saying Victor and Vivian's names. Great stuff! Can't wait to see her confront Victor!

Melanie sure does take a lot of liberties with Daniel, doesn't she. It would be one thing if she grew up knowing him, but you'd think she would be just a little more polite and a little less demanding when it comes to Daddy's personal life. Step off, Mel!

most of the people on this story got no right....but its a wonderful curiosity that Caroline is NOW showing her feelings for Victor..... can this possibly be a three-way-stretch with Caroline, Maggie and Viv over Victor.....egads the guy will die a happy man. :)

Used to be that having an illicit affair was considered good drama. Then having amnesia was considered good drama. Then coming back from the dead. Then Who's the Daddy. Then baby switches. It seems that now butting in is considered good drama.

Holy cow, I thought you were maybe heading for "having an enema is good drama".
just kidding.........

I'm sorry, but caroline had her chance and she blew it. I want victor and maggie baby.

When I first glanced at your post, I thought you said you wanted a Victor and Maggie baby. :rotfl: Now, that would be something to see. All joking aside, Victor is a married man now.

KathyLu, I hear you, and in real life I couldn't agree with you more. But this is a soap opera and if you are expecting characters to be faithful, you will set yourself up for disappointment.

I think ol' Victor sees Maggie as his "relief from insanity" from his marriage to Viv....and because she is "untouchable" she is even more desired.

At one time I saw a rapier rapport between Vic and Vivian....too bad that didn't work out either.

Back