Days of Our Lives - Wed. June 23, 2010

I also hope that Chloe's baby is Daniel's. I mean what are the odds... a girl who is unable to get pregnant due to her cancer getting pregnant by a guy with slow swimmers???? Only in Salem.

Dang, gapeach, why did you have to go remind everyone? The writers were really hoping we would all forget. :wink:

Great write-up, Poirot. Thanks for explaining about the juxtaposition of one life ending and another one beginning.

I do have a gripe. If Chloe is pregnant, it would be a high-risk pregnancy. Why o why wouldn't they have the best OBGYN at Salem U Hospital performing the sonogram instead of a rusty old doctor who hasn't done one maybe ever. Not only that, shouldn't Chloe demand that someone else, anyone else, do it??? That's not good drama. It's totally asinine.

Rest in peace, Mrs. H.

Sorry KPatch... I forgot the writer's want us to forget past storylines. I mean they have forgotten them, who are we to remember.

I am so excited to see all of the old cast members returning for Alice! Way to go Days! They have done a great job with this! Can't wait to see Kimberly too!

Another Days "ooops". Carrie says Sami is her only sister. Guess the writers have erased Cassie (and Rex) from the Brady family tree.

Wow I did forget about that stupid story line- it won't hurt my feeings at all if they pretend that never happened.

I survived, I read the entire thing and haven't broke down....*yet*.... I will though when I watch tomorrow night and see Jenn and Maggie...probably the second that I see Mike stuck at the hospital actually... yeah- I'm tearing up now, gotta stop.

anywho... As shady as it happened...and as much as I don't particularly like Chloe... I know she has always wanted to be a mother- and as a mother of two young ladies myself, I want them to grow up to be mommy's someday and I'm so happy Chloe was able to get pregnant- this is her once in a lifetime miracle....even though it happened out of wedlock with someone other than her fiance. I'm praying the baby is Dan's...but I doubt it, chloe was too busy crying over Phil's golden pecker to do anything with Dan.

Great write up Barb! You are the Queen girl!

LMAO!!!!!!!! Love it!

It was great seeing Mike again. He looked older, not like a kid anymore. Couldn't he have just checked himself out of the hospital if he wanted to leave so badly?

I cheered when Philip said to Carly "isn't it enough that you ruined one marriage," referring to Bo and Hope.

Hated the scene where the president fired the general.

I got chills when Maggie said Alice just died. A very powerful scene with Maggie and Jennifer alone in the house, and Maggie focused on the photo of Tom and Alice.

Thanks for the write-up, Barb.

It was great seeing Mike again. He looked older, not like a kid anymore.
Well, 'Mike' left Salem in 1999, so we haven't seen him in awhile ....
the character was born in 1968, so in Salem time, that makes him at least 42.
The actor, Roark Critchlow, just turned 47.
Don't understand the whole auto accident thing ... unless in real life he has a sprained ankle or something .... but still, it seems extreme.

Hated the scene where the president fired the general.
I agree, they (NBC) chopped 25 min from the show, which made Barb's write-up even more important than usual. At least they got back to it in time for the last 5 min!

Did anyone else think it was strange when Lexie seemed so shocked when she walked into Mike's room? Heck she had his chart in her hands which would have had his name on it right?

But the show was terrific today -- even with the dribble of Chloe/Daniel/Carly/Philip/EJ

Back