Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 27, 2018

Did Ben buy anything else besides carrots? I was wondering if he was making soup or stew. And does the cabin have a regular stove to cook on?
Surely, it does -- probably a high-end model used by professional chefs. It also probably has a well-stocked wine cellar, and a library stocked with the great books and autographed first editions. Imagine:
  • Ben: This 1928 Bordeaux red is fantastic.
  • Ciara: I find it a trifle pretentious. I prefer the 1956 Chateau Lafite Rothschild Pauillac.

So if Chad and McSlime are truly half brothers, wouldn’t a DNA test be hard to determine fatherhood or would having different mothers be the end resolve? Or maybe another DNA test will reveal McSlime is not a DiMera. One can only hope.

This could at least make for an interesting reveal. If Stefan0 is NOT a DeMira, then his DNA would be quite different from Chad's. I hate this storyline, but if it ends up proving that Stefan0 is a fake, then maybe there's redemption.

Well I never thought I'd see the day when the most interesting storyline on the soap is the one with the younger set, but here we are, folks. I'm shocked, but I'm actually really enjoying the stuff with Ciara & Ben. It just feels different, even if the cabin is a bit silly. Tripp and Claire seem like an afterthought now, and I feel like Ciara in many ways will have grown after this experience.

Not interested at all in yet another baby storyline. I'm hoping that Abigail gets an abortion or miscarries. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's just too much, especially given the circumstances. And since Days hasn't had an abortion storyline, to my knowledge, that could bring some new drama to the soap. I'll also say that the Abigail-Gabi scenes were a bit odd. No idea why they decided to have Gabi confront her and be mad at the same episode she goes with her for the pregnancy test. Really strange pacing/editing.

Oh, Gabi definitely intends to play Abby, and "pay her back". Just as she is doing by working for Stefan. Gabi has realized the way to pay Abby fell into her lap. I do agree that Abby comes off like this delicate flower, whose petals easily fall. I had thought, with the personalities of Gabby & Laura integrated (her words) that Abby would become more "take charge", and not the namby pamby she has been........but alas. Not so.

Back