Days of Our Lives - Wed. Mar 31, 2010

Thanks for the write up Poroit. Didn't watch the video, but you were way cool for posting. :)

Ok. Here we go, gang. Carly takes Daniel's hand. CHloe was just outside and Carly knows that Chloe is not a happer camper about Carly's involvemnet with her man. Carly just cannot seem to "control" herself and has absolutely no consideration for the feelings of others. NONE whatsoever. I wonder if Bo will step in and tell her to back off now that it's her former "lover" that she's stalking.

EJ is stupid too. How ironic that he set this up so Sami would fall in love with him and he would break her heart and it just might go the other way. Wonder what he'll do in that event? He can't steal the kids like he planned before. Boy I might even like the way this is going. Poor EJ. Why do I see this leading to a relationship with him and Arianna? You think the writers have finally figured out that Sami's "feelings" for EJ are warm and friendly, but not passionate, like the ones she has for Rafe or Lucas?

I saw the show. Just loved the scenes with Carly and Melanie. It was so nice to see Melanie being civil to Carly. They even complemented eachother's work. Poor Melanie feels so quilty about the accident. I am thinking she is stopping her anger at Carly because she feels that is what caused the accident. Dan was running out of the pub chaceing her because she ran out upset after a run in with Carly.

The fight with Sami and Nicole was so well done. Poor benchie. I hope he is ok. Did not look like anything was broken.

Loved the look on EJ's face when he finds out that Nicole is back in town. He is so worried about what she knows about the kidnapping. I so hope he gets found out.

Thanks for the write up!

Yay to the catfight! Love those!

I think there are a few women in town that may need an intervention. What is Stephanie on that in a few hours she thinks that Nathan has moved on from Mel? This is still the same day he dumped her over the letter!! She needs a girlfriend to tell her to leave the dogs alone.

Melanie, Carly, Daniel...I am sure will be great, they do good work together.

So excited about the double vision. I have been wanting an impairment story for the great DR Dan for a while now. I wonder how he will handle it, if they let it last more than a day that is.

Well, you know me...what was that short little snippet with Julie and Hope????

Barb, love your siggy!!!

Lana

Thank you, Barb.

I commented on poor Benchie's tush exposed in the picture that was posted in the spoiler thread about the fight. Gee, he really got the worst of it in that cat fight. Dumb question....Do they do all of their own stunts, or are there doubles for things like going over on the bench???

I am so sick of EJ with his "love". It doesn't matter who he claims he loves, I just don't like it. He doesn't know what love is.

Looks like I'll be doing some fast forwarding through Stephanie scenes again. I'm stuck watching Carly since she'll be with Melanie and Daniel.

O.K. my friends....I know some of you are dying to see the catfight.....and so...courtesy of Prevuze....here it is, in glorious technicolor. LOL (poor Benchie!)

http://prevuzepreviews.blogspot.com/2010/03/catfight.html

THANK YOU THANK YOU Barb....and did I notice sensible shoes on Sami for the fight? All I have to say is at least they were fighting....not the hair pulling silliness of most "girl fights." Oh that made me smile!

Hugs
Dawn

Thank you for the write up! Looks like it will be an interesting show.

Not a big fan of Stephanie but really if I was her, I'd tell Nathan: thanks, but no thanks!

So....does anyone think Dr. Dan is going to end up needing a transfusion, Melanie wants to be the blood donor........opening up a can of nasty when they aren't a match? I've held a nagging suspicion in the back of my mind all along that Melanie will turn out to not be Dr. Dn's daughter; either end up with Lawrence or Bo as daddy dearest. Just trying to find that "ahhh haaa" ending to Carly/Melanie/& Chloe/Dr. Dan drama.

Inasmuch as Melanie was born a couple years after Carly left Salem, it is highly unlikely for Melanie to belong to Bo. My hunch is that she belongs to neither Dan or Carly....if there is anything untoward going on. Tho Melanie WAS a perfect match with Carly - AB negative.

Poirot, didn't Carly mention a birthmark that her 'baby daughter' had ... and Melanie confirmed she had the same mark? (during their first talks while Mel was in the hospital?)

Yep, absolutely right, she did. Melanie also has Daniel's little cleft in the chin, and he just told her that she has his mother's eyes.

I was only speculating that since it cannot be Bo, that is there WAS going to be a twist, that might be it.

Poirot, didn't Carly mention a birthmark that her 'baby daughter' had ... and Melanie confirmed she had the same mark? (during their first talks while Mel was in the hospital?)

Yep, absolutely right, she did. Melanie also has Daniel's little cleft in the chin, and he just told her that she has his mother's eyes.

I was only speculating that since it cannot be Bo, that is there WAS going to be a twist, that might be it.

Thanks for fueling my memory for I had forgotten those facts. So much for wishin' and hopin' for an eraser for the Carly smudge. Drat!

Daniel really has his hands full with three women, now doesn't he? I thought the actor did an excellent job in the hospital scenes. He was low-key and believable. It was interesting to see Daniel on the other side of the bedpan.

Loved seeing Roman. He is so underused.

Nathan is stringing Stephanie along like mad. He was toying with her mercilessly before he finally said, sure let's start over.

Thanks for the report, Poirot!

Back