Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 15, 2013

Speaking of reminders doled out on the show, it was equally as nice to see EJ remind Brady of beating EJ to a pulp & leaving him for dead.

JJ is quite the deceiver. I'm starting to wonder if he beat Rafe just to get the muffin because he had a severe munchie attack! lol

Thanks for the summary. :) Hope your finger is healing, Poirot.

I can't even make myself go on You Tube to watch the John and Marlena scenes. It is just too sad. I took out my dvds of John/Roman/Marlena 1986...oh man it is what is getting me through this debaucle they call Days right now. They love and chemistry between Drake Hogestyn (John) and Deidre Hall (Marlena) is amazing!! These writers should be horsewhipped for what they are doing to this couple.

edited to add actors' last names and character names....please remember that not everyone knows the names of the actors who play the various characters....JS

Cannot believe I forgot this, as I was so happy to hear Brady say it. At the end, when Brady is complaining about EJ & Stefano to kristen, she is defending EJ, he could not have done it. And Brady bitterly reminds her that this is the same man who stole his daughter, threw her bloody clothes in the river, pretended she was dead, and then watched silently as Sami grieved over her dead child.

After Brady gave that little speech, I wanted to have a light bulb go on over his head and have him realize that his wonderful Kristen was also guilty of some heinous past crimes!

I just watched the show on youtube…All the actors do a great job at portraying there characters the show is watchable but then they throw junior and Sami in the mix they can’t make me believe that the sky is blue and the sun is yellow let alone convince me about their characters being in love and there love for mankind. It’s a shame that 2 people can destroy a show!

Elvis was over the top annoying yesterday and I hated that he was constantly popping in at the hospital :sick:
I know! He was as nosy as Maggie!

I also must say, Brady's not as dumb as we think! He still holds a grudge against EJ for all he's done. That alone makes him smarter than Sami, lol.

Thanks for the summary. I've been tweeting about the shows but haven't been making it to the Spectator...shame on me.

I have a hard time believing that Jen, Abby, Parker, and JJ can't each have a room in the Horton house that has supported any half dozen characters at one time. And Parker is a rug rat. Meanwhile JJ's dialogue needs some polishing. I know lots of "gamers" and I've never heard one of them say "I was about to achieve the next level." LMBO

Loved Marlena's acting...I HATE this stupid divorce storyline though.

«Suddenly JenJen, who never works + DOES NOT have to pay off a mortgage, is concerned about money?» Jennifer's attitude is misplaced. Did it ever occur to her that her son might be hurting over his loss?

Nicole looked fabulous, but upon reflection it was a bit peppery for working in a rectory, lol.

«Is it too much to hope EJ paid Jensen to beat Rafe while Nick watched?» Well now it might be...but I can still dream.

«Brady and EJ each have a great defence for their past offences and problems: "I'VE CHANGED!!!"» LOLOL

«JJ: It smells like skunk and makes people stupid? Sounds like the Salem Stupid Juice»

WORST MOMENT: «KRISTEN ewwwing over RAFE AND KATE when she is [having adult relations with] the baby she nearly raised?» EPIC FAIL.

I think I only made it through half the episode, and I think it was Kristen's line that did it.

Back