Days of Our Lives - Wed. May 19, 2010

Caroline called Sami, Carrie and Eric about Roman being attacked? What about Cassie and Rex, his other two children? Guess the writers have erased them from history!

The last time Cassie was mentioned was when Philip was in the hospital after being shot, Sami called up & pretended to be her sister Cassie and asked how Philip was...:smile:

Thanks for the write-up!
I don't understand Philip/ Melanie hanging out with Nathan/ Stephanie. wth? This is a group of people that could care less for each other and would play musicals partners at any given minute. Just because Nathan/ Stephanie were already there did not mean it had to be a foursome. I go plenty of places and run into people I don't care for. Guess what? I sit at another freaking table. :rolleyes:

That's a big problem in Salem. Mostly everybody has boinked everybody else!!! No wonder there is no more romance...it's likely because there is no more mystery in any of the relationships!

melanie is the only one who hasn't slepted around with anyone in salem, but with philip.

Barb, thank you so much for the writeup......you save me the trouble of DVRing this useless episode.....could this get any slower! The turtle speed of DOOL is turning sleep inducing days into weeks.....not good for soap ratings....they better have some explosive stuff next week, or this puppy won't continue barking much longer!....................JT:cool:

Exactly! I would be so uncomfortable to hang out with people I had boinked before...seriously!

Depends on the person. If I ran into my first ex-husband and his wife somewhere, my husband and I might join them. My ex and I get along great, if we only see each other for a couple hours every now and then. He'll call me every couple of years and take me to lunch. We take a long lunch, catch up on each other and spouses and kids, and then go our separate ways for a couple more years. I finally met his wife at our high school reunion a couple of years ago, and I got along just fine with her too. His daughter and my youngest are a couple of months apart...

Now, my second ex-husband and my oldest daughter's biological father are a different matter entirely. There is no way I'm hanging out with either of them and am very glad they live in different states.

Good point. I wouldn't want to hang out with someone I'd recently boinked. I divoreced my ex 18 years ago and we developed our current friendship about 10 years or so ago.

yep....same here with my first husband....and thank God there's 500 miles between us....frankly...had there not been children involved...there wouldn't have been any communication at all.

soooooooooooooooo I don't know why these couples continue to play these head games with oneanother....they are just asking for trouble.

Back