Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 2, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It will be a miracle if everyone doesn't get dizzy today from the merry go round of Abby and her alters coming and going. Difficult to keep track for this recap, suffice it to say, they all were around today.

John Paul & Hope find the 3 ladies in the bunker unconscious, rush to their sides to give mouth to mouth. John has Marlena, Paul has Kate, and Hope is not too happy she gets Vivian. Why me?, she mutters, prepares to begin, but Vivian suddenly comes to, tells her to don't even think it..while behind Viv's back, Hope crosses herself, thanking the good Lord. LOL. Kate comes to, but Marlena takes longer, eventually making it back. All 3 women are questioned and tell their stories of how they ended up in the bunker, etc. Abigail is the culprit, tho Stefan gets his share of blame, much to Viv's dismay. She now learns Stefan in hospital, Chad beat him up after finding him in bed with his wife.

Leo is still trying to get hold of Viv, is their plan still on. He rings the Kiriakis bell, Sonny answers, of course, Leo claims Titan emergency, papers to be signed, yada, yada. He also mentions someone sending Sonny box of chocolates, Sonny says put in staff kitchen. Leo goes in, Sonny signs, tells him of Ari's mom being beat up in prison. Down comes Ari, asking what happened to Mama, Sonny tries to deflect, Leo steps in, says mommy sent him to tell Ari she was o.k. And sent this box of chocolates for her. Ari gets to have one, if she brushes her teeth again. Sonny takes her up, returns, all is well, thanks Leo, helped him out of sticky situation. Yada.

Will has come to visit Gabi, and both fill each other in on Abigail, lying on the stand, and more. Will tries to get some info from his Spectator co-worker, to no avail. The cops are not giving out any info. He tells Gabi not to worry about Ari, he & Sonny are taking care of her, will let her know if he finds any info. (He has told her about Leo & Viv working together, Paul investigating it.

Stefan is still on phone with Gabby, not happy she made the deal, as if those women are out, Marlena will be making Gabby go away. He talks about Abigail, how much she loves Chad, blah, blah. Meanwhile, in her mind, Abigail is struggling to get out of the locked room, is visited by Dr. Laura, who advises she is there to help her, protect her. Abigail doesn't know from what. They have quite the conversation, back to Gabby on the phone, listening to Stefan talk about Abby loving Chad, and bingo. Out comes Abigail, who doesn't know why she in the police station. She picks up the phone, hearing Stefan's voice, is asking him to help her, but he is calling for Gabby to come back to him. She throws the phone down. Then picks it up, calls Chad, leaves message. Hope comes in, she rushes over to her hugging her, so happy to see her.

The women are breaking up, but Marlena stays behind for a few minutes so John can just hold her, she can tell him she knew he would find her, he says he always will. She tells him that Abby is ill.Paul is talking to Kate, telling her about Vivian & Leo, giving Kate time to ponder her next move. She remembers seeing Viv w/Leo. Vivian is off to the hospital to see Stefan, poor guy, what did that monster Chad do to you. She warns him about Abigail, he has to stay away. Oh, but he loves Gabby. Viv is getting frustrated with him. But now he tells her it was not Gabby who tried to kill her...it was Laura.

And back at the cop shop, Abigail is hugging Hope, but then steps back. Her face changes, she grabs glasses off the table, puts them on as she sweeps her hair to one side. The only one to help Abby will be me. Inside her head, Abby is frantically looking around for the keys to the locked room. She wants out!

Thank you, Poirot.

It sounds like another good show. Wow, that makes two in a row.

John Paul & Hope...

My mind read that as "John, Paul, George, and Ringo". :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I had to read that part 3 times before I realized you wrote "Hope".

I hope Leo gets busted soon.

Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It will be a miracle if everyone doesn't get dizzy today from the merry go round of Abby and her alters coming and going.
Is there a limit on how many times Abigail can change alters? If this keeps up much longer, some viewers might be saying, "oh, no, not again."

Other questions:

Leo seems be good with children. Would he make a good Town Square Santa now that it seems certain that Percy (Greetings!) the birdwatcher is never coming back to Salem from England?

If Paul wants to show future clients just how tough he is and how far he'll go for them, would it be a good idea to mention that he once went mouth-to-mouth with Kate Roberts and lived to tell about it?

Kate, Marlena, and Viv all showed no ill effects after chugging a whole bottle of champagne each. Is this evidence that oxygen deprivation is a good cure for a hangover?

It was so funny how it was just like Poirot said and today they were right on the 3 unconscious women.

So I find it weird that Abigail's alters know everything. They know everyone's name. But she knows nothing of what they do. I haven't done a lot of research on DID so not sure how it works. I just thought it was weird when Gabby knew Uncle Steve last week. It is getting interesting. But please get Gabi out of that prison! I hate that part and especially since she got beat up. :cry:

Vivian suddenly comes to
I'm still not sure how she got in there, and I'm still wondering what happened to the woman StefanNo carried in. :sarcasm: (stunt woman)
If this keeps up much longer, some viewers might be saying, "oh, no, not again."
I've been saying that for a week. Now I'm saying, "Click."

Thanks, Poirot.

rs, I think of Pope John Paul when people mention John and Paul together.

This was Hope's lucky day. She didn't have to "kiss" Vivian.

So where was the DiMera staff after everyone got to the living room? Maybe it was
past Harold's bedtime.

Nice seeing Ari today.

I enjoyed the end when we saw the three alters come and go. Maybe Abigail can magically
make some keys appear to get out again.

Good Lord, does Louise Sorel (Vivian) know how to text??? She was absolutely comical "texting" back to Leo just before dashing into the hospital room, where Stefan0 resides.

So ridiculously obvious. It looked like a little kid playing with a toy.

I have questions too:

Do Salemites not know that current CPR protocol is chest compressions only? Apparently not.'

Why the heck didn't Marlena tell Hope about the multiple personality disorder before she left for the station? Now Hope is with a 2nd alter so will she figure it out on her own based on her cousin Jessica Fallon? Anything to make Hope the star of the show. :rolleyes:

Was Laura wearing Hope's glasses? Interesting that they were already in the interrogation room before Hope came in.

Does Thomas know that Jennifer is his actual grandmother and not Kate?

just an aside, but I don't know how to text...

amazing Dr. Laura can wear all those different glasses, and has no problem with the different prescriptions

they had to have mouth to mouth so Hope could have her "moment", lol Plus Marlena's as well.

If Marlena could tell John.she could have told Hope, as well, about Abby's illness....definitely..and she should have.

Another good show! I was wondering about Dr. Laura showing up again but now I am in the camp of let's move this along!!! I know she can't be cured overnight but I really just wanted Dr. Laura to just tell Abigail what she's protecting her from! Spit it out already!

Well, Salem rarely gets anything right when it comes to medicine. They stick heart monitors and oxygen on everyone, regardless of what their condition is. When Lucas brought Brady in, Kayla put him directly into a room instead of going through the ER, which University Hosp. obviously does not have. The nurses station is frequently empty. The doctors are experts in all fields of medicine. I was actually surprised to hear Kayla admit that she didn't know much about psychiatry. I could go on.

There's a Doctor Mike on YouTube who has done some Real Dr. vs different medical shows and tv doctors that are really quite interesting.

Does anyone else think Abigail's manner of holding her head during these headache episodes looks contrived or affected?

Back