Days of Our Lives - Wed. Nov 11, 2009

Hmmmm. Maybe it's time for them to rest Stefano. Hope that means Lucas will be back soon. They could rest Stefano indefinitely as far as I'm concerned.

Does anyone really believe Stephanie has "forgiven" Melanie? That girl has a plan.

coool! Finally Sami is about to get a clue or two. I am glad that this thing is winding down too.

but excuse me for being dense but why did Stefano leave town. EJ hires a thug who stuffs Stephanie in a morgue drawer, Kate outright poisons Chloe and those thing were made to go away. One word from Stefano and Matteo would no doubt have an unfortunate accident.

It makes no sense to me that Stefano would run like that, especially with the whole Sydney drama hanging in the balance.

His leaving Kate in charge ought to be some entertaining days for sure.

Melanie Melanie Melanie...good Lord, girlfriend! Will you never learn? You're spilling your guts about two men that Stephanie is interested in (you CANNOT possibly believe her, can you?!!!!!!!!) and it's gonna bite you. And Nathan, I don't care if you twirl our girl Mel a HUNDRED times, you have NO BUSINESS giving flowers to Stephanie, under any pretense. WHY do you continue to be a fool and jerk where Stephanie and Melanie are concerned. Someone needs to explain COMMITED relationship to you. If you want Mel to yourself, you gotta stop flirting with Stephanie. Either you are the dumbest man on the earth or you are a major player. ARGHHHHHH!!!! :mad:

You read my mind, Addicted.

And just because Nathan has the Horton name doesn't make him a good guy or someone that I automatically buy into. He's cute, but I don't trust him. He has proven to be a bit of a chameleon.

Thanks for the stupendous summary, Poirot. You outdid yourself today!

mr Stefano hates just hates people betraying him...I wouldn't be surprise stefano's hitman is found dead in his cell before he testify

The more I read about Stephanie, the more I dislike her character. Totally useless and worthless. Just because she's Steve & Kayla's daughter doesn't make her important. I'd really like to see Shawn and Belle come back. Their stories were more in keeping with the way love stories should go. I would like to see John & Marlena, not just hear their names mentioned once in a while. It's their daughter and son who are involved in sort of major stories now.

I'm still up in the air with Melanie and who she should be with. She's more Phil's type, but Nathan seems more stable. But, I think he's always going to be fascinated by Stephanie for some reason. I think he that he probably feels she has more "class" than Melanie and is more in keeping with the "Horton" way. I'd like to see Melanie graduate at the top of her nursing class and then hook up with Phil when she has a more important career than Stephanie. That way she'd have the great job, cute partner, plus money to boot. Pretty good for someone who really started out with not much. (And please, when will we ever find out who her mother and Max's mother are?) Sorry for being so wordy.

More than likely, Stephano is leaving to avoid EJ. It will really hit the fan, when EJ finds out Fatha knew about the babies. I'm with the above person, who said Stephano can just disappear forever!!!! He's been around nearly 30 years and "died" umpteen times and never paid for his crimes.

Wouldn't it be cool if Stefano came back with Susan (EJ's mom), or a Susan clone, to throw EJ off balance?!

Back