Days of Our Lives- Wed, Nov 2, 2016

Talk about taking a chance! Seriously, what are the chances that Jeannie T would go into a confessional at that exact moment?!!

And with that Roman collar, I nearly didn't recognize Shane. His disguise was as good as the typical ball cap and sunglasses.

Talk about taking a chance! Seriously, what are the chances that Jeannie T would go into a confessional at that exact moment?!!
Agree. If she hadn't been to confession in years, what were the odds, she'd suddenly get the urge. Anyway, it's a good thing poor Father Louis wasn't in the confessional when Jeannie T. decided to pop in. By the time she'd finished confessing all her sins, the poor priest's hair would have been standing on end. And imagine if some pious Salemite had entered the confessional instead of Jeannie T. He/she would start off with "Bless me Father for I have sinned" only to be interrupted by a voice saying, "Excuse me, I'm not a priest. I'm only in here so I can warn my daughter that she's in danger from an evil man from her wild and crazy past."

Back