Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 27, 2019

I wonder how long until he is out in public and everyone sees him. I wonder if he will be Steve, brain washed to think he is really Stefano but tricking people to think he is Steve, or will he be Stefano with a mask or plastic surgery to look like Steve?

She think Christmas at her place now, he says o.k., or you could move in here.
No. You relocate away from the mausoleum, Justin.

I'll reserve total opinion about this Stephen Nichols (Steve) as Stefano twist for now. But I think we should consider that this MAY NOT be Steve E Johnson, given the DiMera penchant for surgical alterations. Which would then allow me to be happy about Justin & Kayla unreservedly.

Thanks, Poirot.

It's a new day and Thanksgiving in Salem.

Great seeing Stephen Nichols (Steve) back in Salem. He was gone too long.

Justin asked Kayla to move in with him. We all know what happens when
couples want to go to the next level, someone from their past shows up.

Is Steve really Steve thinking he's Stefano? Or is Steve someone else that
looks like Steve? If he remembers he used to be Steve, I hope he won't have
to wear the eye patch. He's so handsome without it.

It's too bad we couldn't see the dinner at the K mansion. It would have been
interesting to hear Victor make some snarky remarks about all the people
who came to dinner.

Today Jennifer learned Haley died.

Nice to see Jack, Jennifer, Chad and Abby share a Thanksgiving dinner.

Thanks for the summary! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - I am so grateful for you and all the time and energies you share with us!

I liked when John said he wrote to Marlena all the time and she said she wrote to him nearly every day and they both seemed confused (with a flashback showing Gina tearing up Marlena's letter to John and putting it in that portfolio she had).
But they didn't follow up on that fact - will they?

I will reserve comments until we see what they will be having Steve do as Stefano. (see, I want him to be faking it all, undercover to just nail Rolf once and for all, and put an end to all this "he wasn't really dead" nonsense.
That's really the only way this will be ok with me!

I think he's Steve, brainwashed to think he's Stefano, but out in public, he'll act like Steve, as Gina does when she's in public and acts like Hope.
Agree. Steve has been brainwashed before so there is no reason to think that it hasn’t happened again. As for Steve’s eye, the biggest mystery is why it never grew back like Philly K’s leg and Johnny’s eye. Didn’t Steve drink enough Salem water?

I know some preferred Steve with the patch, but it's always been a distraction to me so I'm happy for this change--and happy for the actor. Like others, this is a "wait and see" story for me. Some of you think up such good possible stories, it's just a shame the writers can't do as well. I hope he doesn't talk with an accent--at least not if it comes out anything like the one Hope uses for Gina.

Thank you for the summary. I hope to watch before this day is over.

I finally got to watch this today. Except for Princess Gina, I enjoyed most of it. Even Hattie was tolerable to me, perhaps for the first time ever. The best part was that it seemed a few people are starting to get a suspicion that something isn't right in Salem!

Back