Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 4, 2020

Am guessing Ron thinks that this is a way around the "definite match". Note that Kayla doesn't explain fully, so Ron thinks the viewers just don't pay attention.

Can we say Ciara & Kayla "share" DNA? After all, they are aunt & niece. Ben & David?

I am hating this. Only explanation now is an identical twin, though they do say just share. Wouldn't DNA show if he's daddy or just shares DNA? I just hate this. Can't they ever come up with a good story instead of same ol' same ol'? I miss All My Children and One life to Live.

I was hoping Eli was going to confess. This needs to end. Brady and Kristen need to end. It needs to be discovered that Rachel is actually that 3rd baby and not Brady and Kristen's. They really should have made Stacy Haiduk (Kristen) another new character. The actors are really good together but way too much history for Brady to really and truly and love Kristen.

Plus Kristen is over 20 years older than Brady.....or at least she WAS! Brady's obsessive insistence of his love for Kristen is overboard. He truly needs a shrink so he can understand why he feels he is so in love with his former step-mother (to be).

I really like Eli.........but Lani is as boring as watching Brady mooning over Kristen. LOL Maybe we get lucky, she becomes furious with Eli, leaves him, goes back to FL. Either that or she leaves the police, since she is unable to uphold the law when it involves someone she knows.

Kayla said Henry shared DNA with Tripp. Then she added also Steve. Did she actually
run the test with Steve or just say that? And how long was Steve gone? Maybe he
has another "lost" kid out there.
Did Ava have fraternal twins? Seems like they can have multiple babies and not know about it on this show

Ohhh, perhaps that was the 1st test,.....?>?? But this one shows "shared". Maybe it is some sort of "basic" DNA test, you know, the kind they may do on Ancestry, wherein you find you have distant cousins in Kalamazoo, Lexington, & Winston-Salem. Thus you "share" DNA with others.........

Back