Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 9, 2016

Just to be clear I didn't mean to suggest that I wasn't going to post or not make any jokes at all just that I would cut back if they were confusing. But a solution to my emoji problem was found and the crisis has been averted. *phew* LOL

Anyway the words of encouragement have been much appreciated and I'm glad my posts are enjoyed. :)

The show was OK. I'm just beyond tired of Hope. Why should she be getting the death penalty when actual horrible people on the soap in the past never did? The writers are only doing this to try and make us feel sympathetic/root for her relationship with Rafe. Well, it's not working so well in my case.

I liked everything else on the show. Let's hope these storylines all become front and center soon.

Imagine if Lizzie Borden were alive now. Sami would've loved her for killing a "stoopid stepmother", especially after Roman was married to Kate.
Andre and Deimos would've tried to woo her. Kate would want to do business with her. Victor would've enjoyed trading snarks with her.
Sami would certainly had plenty in common with Lizzie. They could have spent hours talking about their "stoopid" family members. (Lizzie: "My awful step-mother wanted to ruin my life"; Sami: You were lucky -- she failed. If only somebody had used a hatchet on that doodyhead John Black before he ruined my life.") Lizzie also would have loved to be invited to the luxurious Kiriakis mansion. She was a social climber who moved to the best part of her hometown, Fall River, MA, soon after she was acquitted. If she decided to move to Salem, she'd probably want a home in Victor's neighborhood. In contrast, because of her notoriety, she'd be decidely unwelcome in the social circles of Giselle van Hopper and the blueblood Bushes.

Back