Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 16, 2019

I really wish she'd quit saying it was Eric's baby when she had slept with Rex the day before. Saying there was no way it could be anybody's but Eric's is stupid. Heck, she could be carrying twins with Rex the father of one and Eric the father of the other, because that would be original. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be funny if Sarah told Eric she was pregnant with his baby and instead of him getting all mushy and gooey about "their" baby, he'd come out with "Hey, wait a minute, you had sex with my brother right before we slept together, so how do you know it's even mine?????"
And he could add that for all he knows she could have had another hook-up with Xander or some handsome doctor at the hospital. He could then follow-up by claiming that she's trying to ruin his happiness with Nicole as revenge for him dumping her. As for who's "connected" with the baby, Marlena could set up some kind of Match Game therapy session to see whose vibes are best when in the same room with the child.

Scotland is part of the United Kingdom, which consists of England, Scotland, Wales, & Northern Ireland. Like anywhere, depends on where you went to school, were raised, etc. as to what sort of accent one would have. (just think of all the accents in the U.S.) He did attend university in Canterbury, England. Graduated with honors.

Actually.......northern Ireland is not connected to the island...it is separate. But the technical name is United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland. And when people there say United Kingdom or Great Britain, they mean the whole shebang. All one and the same.

Actually.......northern Ireland is not connected to the island...it is separate.
I didn't say it was connected.

The islands are Great Britain and Ireland.

There's a reason the UK is the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland."

If you meant "the whole shebang", then someone who's Scottish has a British accent. They are the same.

So anyway...back to the show and its exciting plots...
I'm hoping that Nicole will fess up and it doesn't affect Eric's feelings for her. But I fear she'll keep it a secret just long enough to make Eric make angry faces again.

Last edited:
Back