Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 25, 2023

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Townhouse - Brady is upset about a croissant. He thinks Tate, who is now filling to go orders, is screwing up on purpose. He and Marlena talk about his lousy kids and parenting, and his plot to win back Rachel. Later, she is flummoxed by the lack of plan between Gabi and Brady. He doesn't care about Stefan/Gabi's agenda as long as it gets him Rachel.

DiMansion, Gabi's Room - Kristen is looking for Rachel before going to lunch with EJ. Gabi plays dumb. She has a flashback. Kristen and Gabi make small talk and Gabi again remembers last Thursday's conversation about using Rachel to get Kristen's shares.

DiMansion, Living Room - Stefan and Rachel's game of 20 questions is continued. (It was interrupted "yesterday" by Holly's math tutoring.) She "wins" the game.

Square - Gil (Carter) doesn't like the idea of going behind Clyde's back. Harris comes up with Jada and asks what's going on. Jada promises to be at the Bistro a lot. Gil stumbles and blah blahs a bit.

No-Tell Motel - Leo and Dimitri in their costumes. Leo has regrets. Dimitri asks him if he really wants to give up his life to go on the run with a poor man. Leo doesn't care about the money.

Square - Jada and Harris discuss Ava. Harris is suspicious. Two people dress as ghosts walk backwards after seeing the cops.

Bistro (?) - Gil doesn't like the idea of Ava being friendly with a cop. After some runaround, Gil thinks Ava's friendship with a cop could help them.

DiMansion Living Room - Stefan and Gabi plot while Rachel is out of the room. Rachel enters, Stefan leaves, and Gabi gets to making a costume for Rachel.

Salem Inn - Leo and Dimitri enter Leo's room. He finds his envelope of cash. Now they have to get past the detectives again. Moments or hours (who knows) later, they are discussing what they might do with the money. Dimitri wants to rush, Leo drops things as he rushes to the bathroom.

Square - Jada and Harris are planning to go to Leo's room. Jada thinks Harris will see something others have missed.

Townhouse - Stefan visits Brady. Brady's in. Stefan will tell him the details if he wants. Brady's glad Stefan moved past the kidnapping and brainwashing, and is in fact grateful to have his life back. Stefan needs Brady to intercept Kristen. Later, Brady tells Stefan he will be able to fight with Kristen.

DiMansion - Gabi has made Rachel look like she has pinkeye or is a zombie or something. Then Gabi looks at her phone and says that only a parent can help with the costume. Rachel is upset. Gabi thinks they can work around this.

DiMansion Entrance - Kristen has a flashback. Marlena interrupts it. She has a goodie bag for Rachel which Kristen refuses. Kristen leaves with Marlena on the DiStoop.

Leo's Room - Jada and Harris are suspicious about the police tape, which has been moved. They notice a pitcher on the floor and realize the ghosts must have been Leo and Dimitri.

Square - The ghosts prance about.

In front of the Salem Inn - Brady picks a fight with Kristen about Rachel's math grades and placement. Two ghosts and two cops pass them in the background (for the record, no word on how Jada and Harris teleported out of the room to the other side of the Square). The cops catch them but it's not Leo and Dimitri.

No-Tell Motel - Leo is glad they got away and he drops pop culture references. Instead of fleeing the area, they start making out.

Square - More custody nonce with Brady and Kristen. They argue loudly as Stefan records.

DiMansion - Rachel and Gabi make a video where Rachel says that her mommy gave her the black eye and she's not lying. END

Edited to Add: Rachel's intended costume is a "Black Eyed Pea". She has the black eye in the video she and Gabi make.

Last edited:
Thank you Jason for the summary.. I'm trying to figure out just one thing I liked about the show today. Marlena spent time with Brady. That was good. She could have been used to talk with Harris or Kate, anyone but her family.

Kristen's outfit was interesting, a great summer dress. Maybe Salem had a warmer than normal fall this year.

When will we start seeing Stefan with a mustache? At the Day of Days he has one. Just curious as they are filming Easterish episodes now.

Thanks again Jason for taking this one for the team.

Bravo, Jason!

Brady, Gabi and Stefan just might be successful with their plan to make Kristen look like an unfit mother, between the picture of Rachel's face and the conversation Stefan recorded with Kristen talking about punishment. It could work.

So nasty of Kristen to tell Marlena that Rachel doesn't miss her.

Will Ava be able to keep herself from telling Harris and/or Tripp what she is stuck doing at The Bistro? Too bad that she was really trying to go straight and could have had a legit chef's job until Clyde forced her hand. How will this play out? Few characters get the chance to redeem themselves.

Leo and Dimitri were full of sheet today, and this plan has too many holes in it.

b6c2dca3190758722ac2b496ded93720.jpg

Why couldn't Kristen find Rachel when she was just in the living room? Also Kristen is a little old for dress like that.

Did Brady go to the judge when Philip came back alive? That was a lot of what she used against him.

Glad Harris knew something was up with Ava. Hopefully he gets her out of this mess.

I just knew those ghosts weren't going to be Dimitri and Leo. I thought maybe they gave their sheets to randoms but nope they still had theirs. Guess Salemites aren't too creative with their costumes.

The Gabi-Stefan scheme was nothing like I thought it would be. But won't Rachel just say no, Gabi was doing my costume? But judges kind of suck so hopefully they buy it right, hook, line and sinker! Kristen should not have her child. She should not have a child.

Just got thru watching........for cryin' out loud, if a judge saw Kristen in that outfit, he'd figure she 's a hooker and give Brady custody. That said.......the show really seemed a comedy of errors. Had to watch the credits to see if perhaps it was fired guy's day off. LOL. Nope, he was exec producer (which might explain Kristen's dress) and others were director and writer. (long time director Noel Maxam, & writer was Henry Newman, who has been around for a while.

Got a kick out of the cops going after the ghosts who turned out NOT to be Leo & Dimitri.

Liked Brady & Marlena's conversation.

Almost was like watching Big Bang Theory. LOLOL

Thanks, Jason.

I thought Kristen was wearing something to go to the beach.

Gabi and Stefan's plan seems really stupid. They told Brady they will help him get Rachel, but they
want Kristen's shares. I'm sure they will make her sign over her shares so she can keep Rachel.

Harris is fitting in well as a Salem cop. I knew Jada and Harris were chasing the wrong ghosts before they did.

Poor Marlena. Kristen wouldn't let her visit Rachel.

Kristen told Gabi that EJ wanted to have lunch with her since she reminded him of his mother (ha, ha since
the actress plays both parts).

At last we have a real Salem mystery: who will break Clyde’s cheap flunky into tiny pieces — Cousin Angelo or Harris?

All those using Rachel as a prize in their plotting will pay a severe price — they’re going to have to spend time with this unspeakable brat.

Leo and Dimitri pulled off a real Salem miracle — they got away with wearing costumes that were functual “Go to Jail” cards.

Finally, Harris looks like a truly tough cop. It might be nice to see him drag some utterly terrified miscreant into the police station. In contrast Jada couldn’t scare mice out of the pantry.

Why couldn't Kristen find Rachel when she was just in the living room?
I thought the last time I saw Stefan/Rachel talking, they were in one of the bedrooms. I admit I have trouble tracking DiLocations.
I just knew those ghosts weren't going to be Dimitri and Leo
I enjoyed this, although I expected to see more costumes in the background.
All those using Rachel as a prize in their plotting will pay a severe price — they’re going to have to spend time with this unspeakable brat.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the write-up. I wish I could say this show was entertaining, but alas, we're stuck with nothing but dumb and unentertaining plots, as has been the case for the last several months.

Back