Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 4, 2023

Well, who knows with the way they edit the show. Some folks eating breakfast. Others having dinner. Characters talking of what occurred "yesterday" and next scene show other characters, same clothes.....oops, it is still "today" for them, and us viewers, while we see others referring the same conversations as yesterday. Makes your head hurt at times.

Thanks for the summary. Once again, this is an absurd episode. Chloe was good with both Xander and Brady, but they ruined these for her to supposedly reunite with Philip. Then have her leave Salem? It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.

Never was a fan of the Ava, Susan and Harris storyline. Why they needed to drag EJ, Rafe, Tripp and Edmund into it will always be a mystery to me. This was neither entertaining nor smart storytelling.

Really unhappy with how they've trashed sweet Edmund, who loved Susan unconditionally and did whatever he could to protect her and take care of her. EJ had said a few times (years ago) about Edmund being a kind and loving stepfather to him.

I never watched him before but it makes no sense going off of what EJ and others said. The writers seem intent on destroying good characters, one way or another, and it really ticks me off. Also, I can’t bring myself to care about the two mystery goons. I am guessing Harris and Ava will go on a mission to find them. Yawn

Back