Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 7, 2015

Finally, some movement in Bo's story. I hope he manages to evade his captors and successfully make his way back to Salem. Hopefully there is no more torture scenes for him.

I loved that the group that were surrounding Caroline, though I would have liked to see Eric, Theresa, and Will there supporting her as well. Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) is doing an outstanding job displaying her mixed feelings of giving an untested drug to her mother.

I was glad to see Clyde finally arrested, although I am sure the charges won't stick. I am nervous to see how crazy Ben will react to Daddy being arrested as the Drug Lord. That was smart of JJ to detain Clyde by telling him what Clyde could do to increase his product. If JJ decides not become a cop, he could make a very successful salesman :).

Aiden sure was interested in that 100,000 reward Eduardo put up to find Chad, his former client. He better watch it with Andre and Stefano if they think he is paying them money he got from bringing in Chad.

The scenes with Bo did not bother me. On 24 Jack Bauer did the same thing (jump off a gurney post terrible torture; fight off the bad guys & even kill one with electric-charged paddles. Homeland & other shows ditto. It's just a plot device to show Bo suffer; persevere & outsmart his captors. Peter Reckell (Bo) gave a good performance.

I don't like watching any torture scenes on TV or in movies. They really bother me.

Clyde: Another fool. The drug kingpin must not have watched enough movies about crime lords -- actually answering JJ's summons to the piers and then not thoroughly checking for any recording/transmission device. Apparently, creepy Clyde has been in Salem too long. He's acquired the Salem brain.

When Clyde first arrived at the pier, he did check JJ for a wire. JJ specifically said it too.

Did I miss something with Steve? I could have sworn the other day, when he was in the cell where Bo was and found the pills, some goon came in and Steve overpowered him. Then the goon overpowered Steve and had a gun on him. Then the next time we see Steve, he's in the computer room? I'm sure that I am the one who missed something while trying to multi task and watch DOOL.

Oh, Steve managed to get the gun away from the goon, who ended up running off. Steve then continued to look around the cell, when he found the camera in the wall, don't even ask me how he managed to find the video room. LOL (maybe the good witch Glinda was there, waving her magic wand???)

KAT I understand your point of view. My comment was in reference to the storyline not a preference of scenes to view. Let's hope that part of this story is over for us.

When Clyde first arrived at the pier, he did check JJ for a wire. JJ specifically said it too.
Yes, he did, but failed to notice that JJ's phone was on. Years ago, I was one of the extra inspectors hired by U.S. Customs at Kennedy Airport to help handle the summer rush. One topic in the training class covered patting down persons who were suspected of carrying drugs. One key point here was being thorough.
Oh, Steve managed to get the gun away from the goon, who ended up running off.
The idiots seeking to steal the secret serum are bigger incompetents than the Salem P.D. and ISA ever were. After battling Bo, the thug just ran off, there was no back-up anywhere for this idiot, nobody was in the wide-open computer/records room, and Bo's torturers were overpowered by a man who looked as if he was on his last legs. Stefano would fire these dolts in a Salem second.

Thanks for the summary. Sounds like a good show all around. I truly hope this is the end for Clyde, and a new beginning for JJ. Also glad that Caroline is getting better, but I sure hope she and Victor don't have another affair. I love him & Maggie together.

Back