Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 11, 2013

That letter from Sami to EJ was a complete joke. how does she like to listen to his heartbeat when not too long ago she wanted it to stop beating? Sami shot him in the head went home and continued her love-making with Rafe hoping EJ was dead. It is so sickening listening to her proclaim to be so in love with EJ after claiming to be in love with Rafe not too long ago and had chosen Rafe over EJ. EJ walks around so smug and arrogant because he has Sami like he won a grand prize not realizing he is just a rebound from Rafe and was only chosen because Rafe ended the relationship with her. I still do not understand how Sami and EJ now have this undying love for one another when the majority of their entire relationship over the years was spent hating each other and constantly seeking revenge against one another and always using their children to punish and control each other.

Count me in as completely nauseated by the letter. Holy cow - that was a crap fest and I was forced to use my fast forward.

I don;t care for what they are doing with Will and Sonny - when did they become so sanctimonious? Sonny kind of saved himself there in the end by reminding Nick that he and Will are family - but are they really asking Nick to lie?

I was glad that what Nick was writing is to help Gabi get back in modeling and not something creepy - what a shock that super snoopy Aunt Maggie discovered it :sarcasm:

I was surprised and happy about that also Mel that Nick was trying to help Gabi get back a piece of her life that she loved. I'm hoping it's a sign that they aren't going to have him go all dark, crazy, and obsessive again. I would love to see Nick try to have an honest up-front relationship with Gabi. I like them together when they're being honest and open and not manipulative and scheming. Nick did and said some cruel and ugly things after he was released, but we're seeing him tyring to pick himself up the right way and he's trying to forge relationships with the people he wronged. It hasn't been an overnight "I'm over it" with people readily forgetting what he's done (like some are granted in that town). He's being redeemed the right way and I'm loving him more each time I see his pleading eyes begging for a second chance.

Back