Days of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 2, 2015

Thanks Trish W. Yes, I remember, but I agree with Heather4CU, too. Whenever I visit certain places, I remember, and speak, of lost parents/siblings/spouse/children. They're always in our minds & hearts. And wouldn't Patch [Steve] have questions about Jack's death that Jennifer couldn't answer. To me, it's as if the show wiped clean Jack's memory. I notice scenes in the Horton house have not shown even a picture of Jack on the mantle/table tops!

There was a very prominently placed picture of Jack the other day (on a table behind Jennifer). And, his picture is usually seen in the background of the Horton living room.

As for having questions, since Steve was at the scattering of Jack's ashes, it appears he knows how everything happened. No need for questions.

Unfortunately, there's only so much they can pack into 40 minute show each day. And since it seems as though the new writers are trying to quickly clean up the mess left by the last writers and have it dovetail into the new stories, we're not going to get all the scenes we'd like to see (like Patch seeing Adrienne or Jennifer and the kids).

The picture of Jack was so prominently placed that a few of us speculated if it was a clue to Jack returning (the "big surprise" that was being teased for last Friday). But sadly, it wasn't.

Thanks for the summary. About time I started getting caught up!

This sounds like it was a good show. The JJ stuff is finally getting interesting. As for Clyde, his lines are funny but creepy. I had a feeling Kyle would die, just didn't think it would be so soon.

Liking the stuff with the vets, with the exception of Justin wanting to bust Chad right away. I haven't liked Justin these past few months, and him jumping to conclusions about his son's best friend isn't helping. I can also do without all the Bo stuff.

Back