Days of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 22, 2010

Yeah..I'm thinking there is something up with this warden. As she told Bo when he wanted Hope moved to isolation, 'she runs the prison and it's her responsibility to keep Hope safe' without showing favoritism to a cop. Regardless of whether Hope is a cop, a Brady or the commissioner's wife she's not doing such a good job at keeping her from harms way. Besides for the quality of actress they brought in to play the warden, there should be a significant story line for her, ya think?

Viv must of now been in the sarcophagus at least a day everyone has changed clothes. Isn't she getting hungry, she hasn't even mentioned food and Piorot has explained the built in potty theory to us. Brady has gone way beyond teaching Viv a lesson if it is left up to him Viv won't be coming out to play ever again.

It was in Kate's thoughts to poison Stefano to keep Will safe. The sinister look on her face and the pretty blue canister sure makes one think her intentions are true. But I'm sure Stefano will get his news out first, that Will's prints are not on the gun box. If Kate drops that canister then we will also know she has a black heart just like EJ and Stefano, but maybe we already know that from her past actions.

oh yes....Kate has a black heart....to anyone who threatens her family that's for sure.

the warden is most definitely not doing her job....especially since she is actually showing up to Hope's cell....that's going to look odd if nothing else....ever heard of clandestine meetings Warden?

Thank you, Rew. I appreciate the update. She really deserves to have a very nice vacation. :)

Thanks for the summary, Barb. I miss you already.

How delicious were Victor and Maggie dancing around each other. Maggie is definitely falling for "the guy," as she called him. So funny how he said he can change, and then took it back in the next second saying it's not gonna happen. They remind me of an older Philip and Melanie. He being insistent, persistent, and cocky, as he works hard to win her over, and the confident redhead reluctantly giving in. This is going to be spectacular!

Even if TPTB don't come give them their own song, we can come up with something appropriate and then hum it in our heads whenever they are on air together.

Love it, rew. Perfect! That song always brings tears to my eyes, even now just thinking about it.

Back