Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 25, 2013

Why does high and mighty Theresa think it's JJ's duty to help her. She's treated him like he was a nuisance whom she only tolerates when he has something she wants. I'm glad JJ cut the cord and let her know her troubles are not his problem.

When they were both on (during Alice's funeral), we got the impression they were going to get back together. When Shane came back briefly during the safehouse explosion with the 6-pack (John/Marlena/Bo/Hope/Carrie/Rafe), I don't think he even mentioned Kimberly. It was all ISA business and saving the 6-pack, then he was gone.

I hope they're still together. Hopefully someone will mention it at some point.

Just caught up on the day's show. Thanks for the summary. It tied me over.

Posting without reading others beforehand.

Yay for seeing more Roman again! The time machine must be back. Kayla was at Jenn's then at the hospital in the time Roman gave Theresa the plane ticket & Theresa reacted.

Lou the super: Glad to see there are overweight people in Salem.

Chloe & Dan: Didn't Chloe break her friendship with Anne off just before she left Salem this past time?

Anne; Both her & Jenn had valid points but Anne could've had Jenn sign the papers at the door without barging into her home, pushing her aside to get in, to berate her.

Sonny & Abigail: Love these 2 interacting. Shows the closeness they talked about when Sonny 1st arrived.

I like when EJ & Sonny interact. Let's see more.

EJ & Stefano: So the payment begins. Stefano wants EJ to get Chad to move in. Chad used his fake tumored brain to figure it out too!

Back