Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sept. 6, 2017

Can't be that only Dr. Ross knows Marlena well, there should be other nurses, orderlies, etc. that would be familiar with her. Why hasn't she asked those people something that only Marlena would know? Why has she not dragged out her knowledge of previous patients, treatments, psychiatric knowledge, etc. Why has she not asked to see other doctors, nurses with whom she would be familiar?

It has also bothered me that there has not been a psychiatrist on staff at Bayview to meet with Marlena or John for ongoing treatment. A trained medical professional might be able to realize that John and Marlena are not delusional and know something is up. We have only seen that orderly bring their meals or come in to taunt Marlena. Where is the rest of the staff at that place?

Thanks for the summary. Finally Raines goes down! And it was a nice touch that Gabi struggled against him. I could've done without Rafe yelling at Eli, and Gabi being kidnapped again is cliche, but I'll let it slide.

Nicole seems so oblivious to Brady's jealousy and bad temper. I hope she wakes up soon and dumps him for Eric. Similarly, I hope the whole of Salem realizes Hattie and Bonnie's schemes. And yes, I, too, was frustrated that Marlena & John took the time to hug instead of escaping. Ridiculous .

Back