Days of Our Lives - Wednesday, April 9th 2008

Seemed right away to me that Chelsea is headed for a relapse/postop complications. After all they all said that the donor would be in as much or more danger as the recipient -- then she left the hospital so soon. Clueless Doc! Blinded by infatuation/competition with Nick?

Ugh, Daniel is so...."Marking your territory." "Chicks dig it" "I've got to bounce".

If a guy said that to me I'd be writing him off as a major loser. I wish they'd quit writing him like that.

Poor Nick, why do they keep having him insist he'll be a better boyfriend when he's already a great boyfriend?

I thought the same thing Tripp about Dr. D's comments. What is he 15????? Not only should adults not talk that way, I think a Dr talking like that is just stupid. Doogie Howser was more "grown-up" than him! I can't stand him frankly. I hope he moves on soon.

Nick needs to get a new girl, Chelsea is just a user!

Are we ever going to find out more about what happened Brady? They've been talking about how he's missing for weeks now, but nothing else has happened with that story line. And if they do find him, does that mean Kyle Lowder is coming back to Days?

Also, doesn't Nick find it the slightest bit unusual that Chelsea is having coffee with her doctor? Pretty odd doctor/patient relationship if you ask me...

Also, doesn't Nick find it the slightest bit unusual that Chelsea is having coffee with her doctor? Pretty odd doctor/patient relationship if you ask me...

He did, that's why he confronted Daniel (the wrong person you ask me).

Ugh, Daniel is so...."Marking your territory." "Chicks dig it" "I've got to bounce".

If a guy said that to me I'd be writing him off as a major loser. I wish they'd quit writing him like that.

Poor Nick, why do they keep having him insist he'll be a better boyfriend when he's already a great boyfriend?

:sick: This is what Dr. Dan makes me feel like when he opens his mouth. If he wants to surf and bounce around town then he should head to the ocean and get out of Salem. He's sounding like an idiot.

Nick does not have to prove anything, he's been the best thing to happen to Chelsea. He's a terrific boyfriend and I'm so sick and tired of Days dumping on him when they want Chelsea to run after another guy.

Back