Days of Our Lives - Wednesday, June 4th, 2008

never trust a drunken mouth? well what about en vino veritas? which means in wine there is truth? lol...

seriously though, once again we were treated to a performance by james scott that demonstrates what a consummate professional he is..I really feel sorry for Bryan Datillo for being canned into the alcoholic story..Since we never get to see the comedic side of him after they made him such a goody two shoes..

never trust a drunken mouth? well what about en vino veritas? which means in wine there is truth? lol...

seriously though, once again we were treated to a performance by james scott that demonstrates what a consummate professional he is..I really feel sorry for Bryan Datillo for being canned into the alcoholic story..Since we never get to see the comedic side of him after they made him such a goody two shoes..

I totally agree - they should let Bryan let lose - he is sooooooooooo funny! Let Lucas be funny! I think James and Bryan could rock some scenes if they would just allow EJ and Lucas to become friends - or at the least Frienanemies.. I also agree James Scott is getting the best material - Bryan was promised some fresh stuff and we haven't seen it yet!

I am more familiar with en tequila vomitas! LOL!
I guess I should say never trust EJ! Drunk or sober...just don't know what da hell that dude is up to.

I think the best scene would be to do a drunk EJ and a drunk Lucas...surprisingly, I like EJ/Lucas scenes when they aren't fighting. I liked when they beat up Carmine together...but I think with James being an awesome drunk and Bryan being a clown, they could rock a scene together.

As much as I can understand Lucas' feeling awful when he caught Sami & EJ together in bed, when he told her to move on, exactly how did he expect her to do that? If she was in a marriage in name only to EJ, she's still married, and we all know Sami doesn't commit adultery willfully. So she was supposed to (a) stay married to EJ and date someone else or (b) get an anullment or divorce from EJ and date someone else. Either way she'd be introducing yet another man into her life, and thus her kids' lives, which is something Lucas would not really like to see happen. And pray tell who should that other person be? Daniel?!?!? LOL As for Daniel & Lexie, I sure hope not. If he wanted to try to forget Chelsea, that gorgeous doctor who propositioned him in the locker room was undoubtedly available. And one dinner with her, observed or heard about by Chelsea, would seal the deal for him; no commitment necessary. Max sounds like he's becoming psychotic, not just upset. He may be "good with numbers" but he is not behaving rationally at all. I hope for Stephanie's sake he is not going to just be a jerk. And one more thing: What dad asks his daughter to haul her twins out so they can have COFFEE?!?!? Don't dads drop by to see their daughters/grandkids? Everything in Salem seems to be 5 minutes apart, so what's the big deal? And yes Lucas (ok 2 more things) needs more room to go outside the house but still on the grounds. The idea the cops can be there in 10 seconds on such a large estate is silly. OK, now I got that off my chest! Thanks Barb!

QUOTE]

I am more familiar with en tequila vomitas! LOL!
I guess I should say never trust EJ! Drunk or sober...just don't know what da hell that dude is up to.

I think the best scene would be to do a drunk EJ and a drunk Lucas...surprisingly, I like EJ/Lucas scenes when they aren't fighting. I liked when they beat up Carmine together...but I think with James being an awesome drunk and Bryan being a clown, they could rock a scene together.

I wouldn't mind EJ and Lucas starting to treat each other a bit more like brother's and when someone threatens their family, from the outside they band together like brothers. Lets face it Bryan and James are really good together!

Oh, I understand.
It was a total plot point....it is just funny how everything is totally EJ's fault (bluezy - too funny!), but Lucas does one of the biggest bone-headest things a dad can do and abandons his WALKING child to the perils of the outdoors of a mansion, and it isn't mentioned. :) I love it!

Oh, and one more thing. Sami had those kids in November, and they are 6 months old and walking like pros? That's damn impressive! LOL!

Oh Alligato, did you see how old Ciara got? Surely time has accordioned once again! LOL

Really funny that it has been two weeks since EJ and Sami sexed it up, but only 1 1/2 days has passed! Or is it past? English teachers...help me! This is bothering me!

Tell me how those children age so fast when times moves so slow!?!?! LOL!

Really funny that it has been two weeks since EJ and Sami sexed it up, but only 1 1/2 days has passed! Or is it past? English teachers...help me! This is bothering me!

Tell me how those children age so fast when times moves so slow!?!?! LOL!

You were right -- only 1 1/2 days have "passed!" Like the issue about the annulment papers - all to keep us off balance I guess. When Joe is declared healthy he'll either be 2 days old or 12 months old! LOL

Oh, and one more thing. Sami had those kids in November, and they are 6 months old and walking like pros? That's damn impressive! LOL!

I have to say..my nephew, although very much excelled (been talking sentences since before he was one) was walking, sometimes better than me at six months.
:OT: My mom told my sis-in-law right before he was born that my brother and I were walking at 7 months. She laughed and said that would have been good to know before she reproduced...lmao!

Lexie has been a bad girl more than once.... Me thinks here we go again...

just saw day ahead clips for this..and it is really riveting epi..hearing lucas tell a toddler to "stay here"..man..the writers are making him into a tool..i know he took care of the babies, but the care of a newborn and the care of a toddler..again, lucas needs to read up on "babies first year"..

sami's expressions to ej do not reflect discomfort in a bad way to me..she is perfectly at ease with him taking care of johnny..and the joyful side of her personality comes out..but for that side to come out she has to be away from lucas..i am happy to see her out of the house!!!! the discomfort she is feeling is coming from her realizing she is majorly attracted to ej..which is getting in the way of her fantasy of the 'perfect' life with lucas.

and a 'perfect' life with a man who is going to have to deal with the realities of being a convicted felon will not be what sami has envisioned..i do hope her selfish, all about me, qualities come back ..both for her sake and the sake of the twins..it is nice to have a man who is a provider..as ej says in the epi.."i will always see that johnny and allie are taken care of"..

Back