Days of Our Lives - Wednesday, June 4th, 2008

Max doesn't have to have "learned" anything from his dad. He has genes he has inherited, and they undoubtably include a tendency to have fabulous mathematical ability.

Max obviously recognizes this man, tho the man does not recognize Max. I do not think he has even heard his name yet. (meaning the Dean hearing Max's name)

Lexie, NO! Does anyone else think that maybe Dr. Dan is just trying to keep his mind off of Chelsea? He should really try to find someone NOT married, however. Maybe he considers Lexie safe, since she is taken and it can't (or at least shouldn't ) go anywhere. (no commitment from Dr. Dan!) Anyway, I think the comment by EJ is inappropriate, but I don't think he meant that he didn't love Allie. He just didn't mention her because she wasn't there. The point I think he was trying to make is that he, Sami and the baby were away from Lucas, and would have included Allie if she were there.EJ has had great scenes where he has doted on Allie, so I don't doubt that he loves her.

Lexie with Dr. Dan will just make me angry, but with the extras that Poirot just added from the show I can see that they could be leaning that way. I guess I will have to see the show to make an educated opinion on it, but right now I don't like it. Lexie needs to take care of her child and stop running around on Abe!

However, bugadoo, I do like your speculation. That maybe Dan considers Lexie a safe person to fall for. This way he won't get hurt because he is crushing someone who he thinks he cannot be with. (Little does he know how Lexie really is)!!!

more on Dr. Dan

Upon rereading the synopsis, I wonder, Since when have Dr. Dan and Lexie been "hooking up"? This is the first time I've heard of it. Did I miss something?

I don't think that LExie and Daniel have been hooking up (though I would be fine with it, since Abe/Lexie bore me and I loathe Chan. yes, it's wrong for Lexie to cheat on Abe but Abe's attitude that Lexie should be home more is frankly starting to tick me off, I'm starting to see why she cheats on him.) and Dan is lying to Chelsea to get her off his back. For all his big stories about swimming with sharks and doing big time wave surfing, Daniel is a bigtime coward isn't he?

i'm back again, just like poltergeist!

high days peoples!!!

my computer crashed during a power outage, but it's fixed now and boy, do i have a lot to say. but for your sake, i'll keep it short.

way back when i JUST knew EJ was a liar! i JUST knew he had hired that guy to portray an INS agent. you may all thank me now for my ability to spot a con-artist, when i see one on tv! he is not a very nice person, obviously. i wish sami and her family would wake up to the fact that EJ cannot be trusted!!!

as for lucas....for all of you that said lucas was a whiney baby, at first i disagreed, but now i guess i have to agree with you. sami, even though a dweeb if you ask me, tried her hardest to see lucas while he was incarcerated but he told her to move on, and so she did. the fact that he wanted to surprise her with his early release from bondage was totally lame on his part. even lamer, was the fact that he seemed to blame sami for her lustrous behavior. although, EJ is last guy sami should believe has changed. so maybe she is in love with EJ, because, as we all know, LOVE IS BLIND!

marlena and john...i don't know about those two, they are either too mushy, too wierd or too flippant!

as for philip, chloe, and nicole, i don't know about you, but i think that the pairing of nicole and philip is just plain GROSS! nicole is philip's gramma, for crying out loud! however, nicole is right about chloe being all boobs and hair. hahaha, too funny. although, the girl can sing, her only saving grace, in my opinion.

i think it would be nice for kate to hangout with roman, again. he just might be able to save her from herself. i just wish she would listen to him regarding her always trying to sabotage lucas and sami.

i still could give a crapolla about the college kids and their petty problems.

anyway, it's nice to back. have a fun day!

I am thinking Tripp is right. Dan is paying just a slight bit of attention to Lexie, to bolster his lie perhaps. Tho Lexie seemed a tiny bit flustered this time, let's not forget how she told Daniel all about her marital problems in the locker room.

And as far as Max getting upset everytime he sees Dean Robbins.....well, there are rumors/spoilers as to the reason........which has nothing to do with Max helping Nick, or being so good with numbers himself.

And yes, EJ liked the fact that Lucas wasn't there, where he & Sami were. But then, EJ manipulated the situation so that he could be alone with Sami & Johnny. (He said he had to be in court.....but later said he only had to drop off some papers - anyone in the office could have "dropped off papers", and he knew exactly where Sami was going to meet her father. LOL) I am just so surprised that he met Mr. Burke out in front of the Cafe in broad daylight, to boot.

Dr. Dan

Tripp, I think you got it absolutely right! Dr. Dan just doesn't want to deal with having a relationship. Too bad, it would be fun to see him pair up, although not with Chelsea or Lexie. Maybe Chloe?

Well now we see Elvis has been up to his old tricks all along, never stpped we just didn't see it.

I sure would like to know whats up with Max.

Call me Celeste but I have a preemonision, spelled wrong on purpose, that Lexie and The Good Surfer Boy Doc are gonna hook up.

I am thinking Tripp is right. Dan is paying just a slight bit of attention to Lexie, to bolster his lie perhaps. Tho Lexie seemed a tiny bit flustered this time, let's not forget how she told Daniel all about her marital problems in the locker room.

And as far as Max getting upset everytime he sees Dean Robbins.....well, there are rumors/spoilers as to the reason........which has nothing to do with Max helping Nick, or being so good with numbers himself.

And yes, EJ liked the fact that Lucas wasn't there, where he & Sami were. But then, EJ manipulated the situation so that he could be alone with Sami & Johnny. (He said he had to be in court.....but later said he only had to drop off some papers - anyone in the office could have "dropped off papers", and he knew exactly where Sami was going to meet her father. LOL) I am just so surprised that he met Mr. Burke out in front of the Cafe in broad daylight, to boot.

Interesting epi ... I have only seen parts of it so I can't commit on much! But I love the fact that Mr. Burke is back I just love how he and EJ interact they are kind of like their own comedy team in a way! I think Dena picked up on the fact that Mr. Burke and EJ are great together and I expect to see more of this duo in the future. I didn't get the impression that EJ and Burke set up the immigration thing or that Mr. Burke was on the take. EJ thanked him for helping his family ... why would you go out of your way to thank a person if you were paying him????? I think Burke might be in a bit of trouble and perhaps EJ is going to be helping him? Mr. Burke was the one who looked nervous EJ didn't and EJ didn't apparently have a problem meeting outside the pub... But Mr. Burke did - I so hope that EJ is going to either represent Burke or perhaps give him charm lessons. I think EJ and Burke could be a really funny comedic team - bringing a lightness to Days! EJ could help him become a women's man - charming and dashing, perhaps teach him to tango and how to seduce a women... Or perhaps Burke in involved in a messy divorce got caught cheating on his wife and EJ is going to stop his wife from getting every last penny from the poor man!

Nobody has a problem with Lucas leaving a child to walk out of a house while he searches for a toy...in a room with an opened door to outside? Couldn't he have picked her up and brought her with him while he looked? Couldn't he have put her in the playpen that they always use? EJ sure called this mess for sure!
I guess Lucas took over the pathetic nanny role. Poor guy!

I just can't get into Max at all. Wish I could. It has been going on too long and I am tired of seeing him angry all the time and being sneaky.

If Lexie and Dan are hooking up, I will laugh my butt off. I thought that Lexie learned her lesson, but really I think it is because Dan needs a scapegoat now that he has a stalker.

EJ has been nothing but attentive and wonderful to Allie and Johnny, not to mention totally providing for her financial care and physical care while Lucas was incarcerated. Seeing that Lucas made it clear that Allie be nowhere near EJ, why is it such a surprise that he is happy to have some alone time with his wife and child???? Why all the downers?

EJ and Mr. Burke? No clue there. Love it that he is all sneaky again...and there are so many possibilties as to why EJ and Burke are hanging out...I am not ready to throw EJ under the bus just yet.
Too bad Nicole didn't get to spill her secret...kind of funny that she sees Roman again, but no mention of their last little sexcapade a few years ago! :)

Thanks for the writeup.

Nobody has a problem with Lucas leaving a child to walk out of a house while he searches for a toy? Couldn't he have picked her up and brought her with him while he looked? Couldn't he have put her in the playpen that they always use?

I just can't get into Max at all. Wish I could. It has been going on too long and I am tired of seeing him angry all the time and being sneaky.

I think the only thing I have a problem with is the door being wide open for her to crawl out of!!! We all know she can't open doors yet. (Maybe EJ left it open)! lol

Nobody has a problem with Lucas leaving a child to walk out of a house while he searches for a toy? Couldn't he have picked her up and brought her with him while he looked? Couldn't he have put her in the playpen that they always use?

I have to tell you as a mom I was screaming at the TV - Lucas you idiot you don't ever leave a door open to the outside where a small child could wander off!!!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER! If you have to leave the room take that child with you or put her in the play pen! Granted it was a Plot point ... but Lucas needs to read parenting 101 the basics!

Oh, I understand.
It was a total plot point....it is just funny how everything is totally EJ's fault (bluezy - too funny!), but Lucas does one of the biggest bone-headest things a dad can do and abandons his WALKING child to the perils of the outdoors of a mansion, and it isn't mentioned. :) I love it!

Oh, and one more thing. Sami had those kids in November, and they are 6 months old and walking like pros? That's damn impressive! LOL!

Still can't! :evillaugh:

Not yet anyways...you may need a few more episodes!

The statement was about "old tricks all along"...meaning, he has been up to something all along...which I took to mean EJ faking the immigration. Dont' know that for sure yet.

Never trust a drunken mouth either.
And Sami should not take his word, and find out for herself what happened to her annulment. Then she could find out that it supposedly is all taken care of.

O.K. that open door was a very stupid plot point, I agree. That door is NEVER open, and yet it was, with no explanation. (I think it might have been the same door Tony/Andre rode thru on the horse. Tho it is much narrower). I think Lucas is going to catch hell from Sami tomorrow. Although he is very harried in the scene with the baby screaming, and him frantically searching for that doll.....I would agree he should not have left her, even for a second, tho many, many parents have done it...to answer a phone, get something out of the frig....just for a second or two....with no ill effects. Accidents happen, even with parents right next to a child, as I well know. But again, that door being open was ridiculous.

And sorry folks. But it did not appear to me that EJ was meeting Mr. Burke all innocently. Burke was nervous yes, because they were being seen together in pubic. EJ reminded him about using discretion. We have already seen EJ lie to Sami about the annulment, and some manipulating on his part. I do not fault him for not wanting Lucas to babysit Johnny, Lucas did the same thing about Allie. And if Burke was nervous, it could be because he was paid/hired to do this deportation thing. Heck, Burke could possibly not even BE an INS agent.

Back