Days of our Lives - Wednesday, May 10, 2023

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Today's show just had to be snarkified. It's truly a terrible show with people and situations that are really boring.

Tony and Anna have appeared. The rest of the family haven’t gone off to work. Eric comes in and talks to Nicole about the baby. Of course it’s a dream. Nicole wakes holding her tummy. EJ brings her breakfast in bed.

Talia and Chanel at the door is AWKWARD. Talia now wants to be more than friends.

“Watch your back, I’m still coming for you” is the text that Paulina got but of course it wasn’t Sloany Baloney who sent it, but sewer sausage, Colin. Jada pounds on his door, Sewer Sausage Colin answers the door and denies knowing Talia.

Talia gives flowers to Chanel. They have a conversation.

Paulina is having a panic attack and at the same time she yells at Rafe to lock up Sloany.

Sloan and Eric meet up at the Pub. Sloan is upset over Eric’s bashed up eyebrow.

EJ and Nicole discuss breakfast in bed and such, should they go to work, should they stay home? EJ questions Nicole’s honesty! WHAT, how could he??!!! Nicole claims she is telling the truth. They discuss fine wine and aging and things. EJ brings up them sleeping together and EJ is going to let it go, it will change anything between them.

Sloan admits that she is the one that blew the news about Eric and Nicole sleeping together. They discuss the drugged biscuits. Sloan wants the Demon Baker of Salem taken down, that’s where EJ should be putting his anger.

Paulina and Rafe go over and over and over the case against them.

Sewer Sausage (Colin) has no idea who Chloe, Xander and Talia are. Colin Firth is Sewer Sausage’s name. Jada demands ID.

Talia and Chanel talk about instant coffee, over lattes. Chanel wants to know what changed since last night. Talia was distant last night and now she wants to get busy with Chanel. Chanel wants to know why. Talia says she will tell Chanel the truth. (what truth, we have no idea at this point but it’s not that Sewer Sausage Colin put her up to this. Of that we can be certain)

Anna drops in on Nicole, she wants to know how she’s doing. EJ knows about the secret. The one from a few weeks ago. WEEKS AGO??? Nicole assures Anna that she knows that it wasn’t Anna who told EJ.

Sloan and Eric talk about sleeping with Nicole because that’s what people do.

Tony and EJ have a fun filled conversation about Nicole sleeping with EJ. Tony thinks Nicole has booked a romantic getaway. Nope, EJ says the secret was Nicole and Eric slept together. Tony’s face makes this entire inane conversation worthwhile.

Colin and Jada trade barbs. Colin drops all sorts of hints that he is truly sewer sausage.

Talia tells Chanel that this is her first romantic situation. That Talia has been so obsessed with getting good grades she’s never been romantic. Chanel says she was later in life to find her focus. Chanel tells Talia there is no way she’s going to let the people trying to close her business get away with it.

Paulina wants Sloan to be water boarded. This was old 30 days ago. Rafe calls Sloany, she agrees to go to the police station for questioning.

Back in Nicole’s room, Anna and Nicole discuss the world's events. What’s happening with the business how the Ukraine conflict/war is hurting business, what the interest rate hike will do to their investments. HA, who are we kidding?? They are talking about Nicole sleeping with Eric. Nicole tells Anna that she now has a new secret she’s keeping from EJ. Nicole tells Anna that she’s pregnant and she doesn’t know who the father of the baby will turn out to be.

Tony and EJ talk about Nicole sleeping with Eric.

Sloan arrives at the police station. Paulina starts in on Sloan. Sloan asks if Rafe has any evidence against her? Rafe responds he does not. Sloan chews up Paulina and spits her out. Then leaves.

Talia and Chanel talk and kiss. Talia tells of a guy in New York, they have a connection and she’d do anything for him. Chanel catches that Talia talks of this guy in the current tense.

Jada strikes out against Sewer Sausage (Colin). Jade leaves to get a warrant. Based on what?

Nicole goes over the fact her period is late, and the baby has a father that is undetermined. Nicole is worried that she won’t carry the baby full term because of her past. Anna asks well, if you DO carry to full term, who do you want the father to be?

Tony and EJ talk about punching Eric and how EJ has returned to a calm EJ. Tony is great. EJ says that these feelings for Eric have faded and once they are gone, there will be nothing binding Nicole to Eric (so there folks, we have the father of this baby)

Nicole begs Anna to keep this secret. Nicole will find out who the father of the baby is sometime in out lifetime.

Paulina continues to yell at Rafe.

Jada walks in as Paulina leaves. Rafe replays everything that has happened this episode between he and Paulina, tragically they didn’t use flashbacks. Jada thinks it might have been Colin Firth, Rafe asks the actor? Jada says no, the swine I just had a talk with.

Talia and the Sewer Sausage Colin broke up. Chanel is fine with being just friends. Now we get flashbacks with Sewer Sausage Colin and Talia. Talia goes in for a kiss.

Jada tells of Colin a/k/a Sewer Sausage, how he blew her off. Sloan overhears Jada and Rafe discussing Colin.

Sloan shows up at Sewer Sausage Colin’s room, he orders her away, thinking it’s Detective Hunter, Sloan responds it’s not Detective Hunter and that she has a lot to say to him. Sewer Sausage isn’t thrilled but opens the door, Hello sis, long time no see.

Jada and Rafe decide to talk to Talia. They call Talia but her phone is in her purse and she and Chanel are going to give the Carver couch a ride.

Tony and Anna are going to go for a walk. Anna apologizes to EJ for keeping the secret about Eric and Nicole.

Nicole, dumb as a post, goes to the outside of the Pub to call Kayla to make an appointment for the paternity test for her baby. Of course, Eric is outside the door. Did he hear???? Are there people who care?

Paulina is really getting on my nerves with the constant ranting about Rafe, why are you not doing your job? I want you to do your job!!! Nonsense. And the constant "Talia is so sweet, it can't be her" routine. For a woman that was presented to us as a take no prisoners, brilliant business woman, she sure is acting out of character to just trust Talia after knowing her for negative 30 minutes.

Thank you, Robin!

Love "sewer sausage." Or how about "sewer banger" since he's British? Love those bangers and mash. Apply the verb for that, too. Don't want to go there, but it's related to Talia. I don't know what the heck she sees in him and told Chanel she had made a connection in NY. Connection to what, exactly? I find him intolerable. Colin Firth should sue, I say!

I don't know why Anna felt she had to tell EJ she knew Nicole's secret. Did she feel guilty?

I kinda feel sorry for EJ with all this, as he is being very nice and accepting, gave Nicole so many chances to tell him the truth, and she lied to his face. Menopause? How about Nicole pausing men for a while? And I am usually on her side.

Once again, someone has a private conversation in public with their back turned. I don't think that Eric heard her, though. That would be too quick. This will play out.

Where the heck is Holly? When next we see her, she will be in high school.

Paulina really does have to dial it down or hand out earplugs to anyone in conversation with her.

I'm glad both Jada and Sloan are onto Colin. He needs to be stopped immediately. And why did Jada name the witnesses? She never should have divulged that information.

Does no one use a bed? People can't walk a few steps to a bedroom instead of messing up a couch where others sit? Come on, Talia and Chanel!

Maybe there should be a Murphy Bed in one of these apartments, so it will fold back into the wall, and we will never see some folks again.

Where the heck is Holly? When next we see her, she will be in high school.
This is what she'll look like the next time we see her. :sarcasm:

906b1b908f8ae98d1404bf301e66f07a.jpg

Once upon a time, I liked Jakee' Harry (Paulina), but I cannot stand her yelling and sour face anymore. Can't someone tell her to tone it down? What happened her gazillions of money, etc.? And to think Abe would have fallen for her!! Sure glad Sloan found her creepy brother.

Paulina: She is more than a little slow on the uptake. Her refusal to understand as simple a concept as incriminating evidence is making her unbearable.

Chanel & Talia: These two are as hard to take as Paaulina. The only question about them is whether they’re as dull as Wendy-Trippy-Johnny.

Sloan: She’s not helping to liven things up. How about suing Paulina for slander and EJ for civil battery for what he’s done to gloomy Eric’s face?

Nicole: She can’t up the excitement level because her problem — who’s the daddy — is so been there, done that

Xander: In contrast, he could add some excitement if the writers would allow him to thrash Colin for calling him a “wanker.” The sight of the creep bouncing all over the Town Square would be worth the price of admission.

Thanks, robin.

I think toad covered in pond scum said his name is Colin Firth so Jada won't know his real last name.
Is it Peterson like his sister?

Paulina told Rafe she watched "Law and Order" on Peacock. Later, Rafe told her that real investigations
take longer than they do on "Law and Order". In Salem, sometimes it takes years to get to the truth.

Time flies in Salem. Nicole and Anna talked about how it was weeks ago the biscuit caper happened.

Nicole needs to remember not to put a hand on her stomach when she's in public unless she wants someone
to ask her why. I guess she can say she has heartburn or a tummy ache.

You would think by now the people would always look behind them when they are having private and secret
conversations. Nicole didn't notice anyone behind her until she heard the door close.

Rafe called the seedy motel White Dove. An odd name.

I think toad covered in pond scum said his name is Colin Firth so Jada won't know his real last name.
Is it Peterson like his sister?
Sloan and Colin's real last name is Bedford. Sloan took her mother's maiden name of Peterson at some point. I guess we'll find out if her brother is Colin Bedford, Colin Peterson or maybe he changed it to Colin Firth, like the actor.

Just an aside, Colin is what Thomas (Abby and Chad's son) was named originally by Ben, right after he was born. Abby changed it to Thomas when she got to the hospital and the baby was rescued and brought to her.

Back