Days Of Our Lives, Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well, we've got a child who does not appear able to get out of the crib/bassinet, whatever, who was asleep when left. Allie was not really left alone. Chloe was close enough that if Allie woke up crying she could have heard her. Now, I don't see why Chloe didn't hear Sami calling out for Lucas when she first found Allie alone, but then again she didn't call very loudly. She also was talking fairly quietly to Allie, the sound of the shower probably masked it. Sami certainly did not look very hard to find anyone. The cabin door was open. You'd think the first thing she would do is look outside it. For all she knew Chloe and Lucas were just outside the door.

I was a single mom for a while. It's not like I took my daughter into the bathroom with me when I took a shower when she was a baby. My daughter was in a secure location and I could hear her if she woke up crying.

ITA with you. That shower was right outside the door. And they are on a friggin island! It isn't like they are in the middle of the city with the doors open. Allie was safe asleep in her crib and would have been 'alone' for maybe 5 minutes tops!

I don't know any parent who sits and watches their baby sleep every second and never leaves the room without a baby monitor.

Sure it may not have looked that great to Sami walking in when she did and seeing no one but she shouldn't have been there in the first place. It is NOT like her showing up saved Allie from some great danger. Oh okay, she saved her from crying for 2 seconds... gee... good thing she showed up. *sarcasim* :)

And for once I actualy really felt bad for Chloe. She was really trying to be good with Allie and then gets scolded for doing nothing wrong.

Oh okay, she saved her from crying for 2 seconds... gee... good thing she showed up. *sarcasim* :)

And for once I actualy really felt bad for Chloe. She was really trying to be good with Ali and then gets scolded for doing nothing wrong.

I actually caught that part of the episode. Allie wasn't even crying, she was cooing quietly. She was HAPPY. Sami just freaked because she didn't see anyone in the room and no on answered her not very loud calls.

And Chloe, I agree with you, she did nothing wrong. My youngest daughter, who is six, with hair even longer than Chloe's, has put shampoo in her hair without my knowlege. Once, I caught it well after the fact. I can tell you from experience that it's a whole lot harder to rinse shampoo out of hair once it's dry.

Back