Days of the Dead - Summer Event Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungle Madness

Reaction score
Website
www.cdc.gov
Time for some campy soap opera fun -

Days of the Dead Event featuring the return of me Jungle Madness, bigger & badder than ever!:

A new strain of Jungle Madness has been released in Salem by the returning insane Andre Dimera. The new strain rapidly turns people into living zombies out to tear normal people apart. It is a race against time as the good people of Salem frantically search for a cure. Featuring the epic returns of Stefano & Dr. Rolph, who join forces with the Salemites to take down the out of control Andre & save the town. Stefano only wanting to make others suffer, but how can he keep on doing so if Andre destroys them all? Thus Stefano becomes, for the worst reason, an unlikely hero.​

Some things that happen during the storyline:

1.) It is revealed that John Black was really Roman Brady all along, and that the current 'Roman' was the true Ryan Brady. This was all part of Stefano's ultimate revenge against the Brayds for what Collen did & for Roman trying to bring down his criminal organization decades ago. When 'Roman' is killed during the course of events the truth comes out, the bombshell is first dropped by Andre so that John will turn against Stefano. Now John's first instict is indeed to kill Stefano for what he has done, and he almost does, but in the end John comes to the conclusion that he has to work with Stefano until the town is saved.

2.) Many past characters, major & minor, are brought back for cameos. Most becoming either zombies or zombie fodder. This could be a way to clean out several current characters there is no further use for.

3.) John, Stefano & Andre have their final threeway confrontation in the Salem Cemetery during which Stefano is knocked out. Andre once again urges John to kill Stefano for what Stefano has done to the Bradys, before Stefano can destroy the zombies and end the threat. John instead shoots open the gates allowing the zombies to swarm Andre, who is wearing an explosive belt the device keyed to his heart rate. John then grabs the unconscious Stefano pulling him to safety, just as the zombie attackers kill Andre triggering the explosion which destroys the horde in the process. Later Stefano uses the cure to save the fresher victims, including several of the other main characters.

LOL, Am sure there are some here who would enjoy the scenarios. Not me, I don't/won't watch vampires, zombies, the living dead, Freddie Krueger, invasions by aliens, or even Godzilla.... etc.

LOL, Am sure there are some here who would enjoy the scenarios. Not me, I don't/won't watch vampires, zombies, the living dead, Freddie Krueger, invasions by aliens, or even Godzilla.... etc.

Granted, but what do you think of my idea for John? Considering the current Roman is a non-entity, I think my idea would make for an interesting turn of events. Also, just think of the tension between John & Sami after it came out. :birthday:

John, Stefano & Andre have their final threeway
Not sure I want to see this.

It is revealed that John Black was really Roman Brady all along,
Not liking this. I might, if it had happened pre-the Colleen/Santo story and pre-Tony-and-John-are-brothers, but enough changing John's past already! Plus then Belle and Shawn-D are half first cousins...ick!

Many past characters, major & minor, are brought back for cameos. Most becoming either zombies or zombie fodder.
I really hate zombie movies (don't usually mind a bit of supernaturalism on a soap, but zombies, bleh). And on Days when a character dies it's usually only temporary, so it would lose its impact. Now if you had all dead characters coming back...(except for Alice & Tom, of course).

Also, there's too much Stefano in your story.

Now granted those are just my tastes. I really like your idea in some ways as it would/could make an interesting "umbrella" story. And thanks for having nothing EJ in it!!! :)

Actually, in re: John being Roman all along....As Jason pointed out, it would present problems here and there, but the biggest thing, to me, is what happened originally. When the Pawn was thought to be Roman, accepted as such by Marlena and the entire Brady family, not a word was said about the fact he was now several inches taller, and no longer had curly hair. LOL.
Well, with Josh T., playing Roman all these years now, well......there IS a difference in height. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back