Days Production on hiatus

Problem is the stories are already written, they'll just delay in the filming of them. :(

That is true. But...there is time for rewriting, deleting, changing course. The most important thing right now is to slow down the filming, and get some bright light into the gloom, misery, darkness, despair.

There is NO REASON that every character who was earmarked to leave, whether by choice or not.......had to be killed. That is lazy writing, even if it gave a couple of actors some scenes in which to absolutely SHINE!

I'm glad the actors/crew get a much needed break that schedule must be brutal. The writers should take a nap and refresh their minds. Maybe that is the problem, lol, they are sleep deprived. That's why nothing much makes sense.

I'm wondering what the limits of the crew contracts are. Couldn't Days do some side-filming (behind the scenes stuff)? Hire the crew out for adverts? Or, burn what's been taped and start fresh? It just seems like they're not thinking outside the box. (Heck, they could shoot some "web original" stuff with the Days actors, too.)

In the past, I learned that the agreement with the unions was for the one week off, per month, or those specific weeks (Christmas, etc.) that might be extra. They could not just shut down for x amount of time that was not in the contracts.
So.......they either have made a special arrangement with the crew unions, or else are paying the crew...(maybe half pay, or saying they were laid off so they could collect U.C.???

Back