Days stars on Weakest Link

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who won the game?

I fell asleep during the commercial after Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) was voted off. Woke up during the news.

I thought Victoria Konefal (Ciara) wasn't feeling well. A few times you could hear her coughing when everyone else was laughing.

I saw it on tv when I got home from work but went to bed wiped out

They did well, in my opinion. It was hard for a few, as the actors had to vote off their co-actors/friends at times. Bryan Dattilo (Lucas), Galen Gering (Rafe), Eric Martsolf (Brady) & Martha Madison (Belle) all did especially well. They each got 2 chances to answer questions, and then was the "vote". Right answer earned $1000, BUT, not credited until another cast member hit a "save: button on their turn. Tina Huang (Trask) was especially good at remembering to do that. Each had a charity, and at the end, Martha's got all the money...

Gotta say, some questions were easy, and some were really tough! When someone struggled to come up with an answer, you could see someone else knew it, wishing they had that question. LOL

I watched, but there was a weather update during it so I did miss some of it. They should have banked their money more than they did. I thought it was fun that the competition came down to "Brother and Sister".

Back