Days, Thursday, March 5, 2009

The way I saw it was that they were not thinking. He was bringing her home from the date. Did not want to say goodbye and one thing lead to another. Chelsea did think that both Hope and Bo where away from home. Hope was at Mrs. H's with Ciara and Bo was on a business trip. They were just as surprised to see Hope and Bo and Hope and Bo were to see them. I just thought the whole thing was great.

Very true...she did say she thought neither of them were there! Then again....that just made her look sneaky! I have to say though....the people in Salem must be very quite...seems no one ever knows when someone around is "bumping uglies". I mean heck...Bo & Hope ran upstairs and Chelsea's room is like right next to theirs. How come no one ever knows!!!! It would have been great to have Bo hear them and get up and pound on her door. Although, the element of surprise when Max came down stairs was great too.

I couldn't quit laughing at the Max/Chelsea "busted" scenes. The looks on everyone's faces was priceless and very well acted. Great job, guys!!!

Hope and Bo turned out the lights and run up the stairs. Chelsea and Max came in later. They quietly when up to her room. Guess both couples were to busy to think about anything, but what they were doing. I just think the whole thing was priceless.

I must be an old prude, but there is no way that as a parent I would be able to let it go that my child - 22 years old or not - had a sleep over with her boyfriend IN MY HOUSE and not be upset about it. Yeah, yeah, Bo did the same thing when he was young, but even so, it just ain't right. Chelsea should've known better. Maybe this is a way for her character to leave Salem or something?

I agree with you, Pa Gal.

Back