Days to be shown on POP TV

The channel number change, not only by the company you use, but by your location. Even in different parts of Florida, on DirecTV the channels are set by the company and basically you get what is offered in your own neighborhood and by what you choose as a package.

I have ALL the channels that are possible in my location and that is because I want to watch those darned (this year) Red Sox. Having been born & raised in Boston I really enjoy them (AND, I am used to them losing, so that's just a "wait til next year" love affair). They are on NESN (New England Sports Network) and that's available here in So. Florida FOR A PRICE!! I'm willing to pay for it because I'm thrilled that they are here.

SO, I have certainly have enough channels to keep me happy and I see by what everyone's posting that the numbers just don't jive in other parts of the country. Don't let this confuse you.

Pop is "listed" on the screen, however it is faded out, that's because I don't have it for the price I'm paying and perhaps because it just isn't provided in this area at any price, it's an L.A. listed channel. I am planning to contact DirecTV and ask.

I did check, and the Hallmark Mystery Channel is not offered in my package, thus, the channel does not appear at all for me. I am thinking that perhaps it is only offered in HD format, but I really don't know. The thing is, it is offered in a lesser package, (one with fewer channels, which is why I was trying to compare the two offerings)

Poirot....remind me....do you have a dish or cable? I know that there are "hidden" channel numbers in the favorite section....hidden because they just need to be checked. That's where I found POP, even though it's not available to me...it's listed. It's also where I had to check NESN (channel 628) because I wanted those darned Red Sox.

Direct TV is what I have. Used to have big dish (those 6 ft across giant things, lol) but eventually everything got scrambled, and I could only get Canada, and then they went digital, so had to buy something for that, and then.....motor on the dish died. The end. LOL

Surprise, surprise!! Guess what I have today!!! I was aggravated because of all days for the weathermen to keep butting into my program, today's the day that they're talking about the possible Hurricane Erika. I still have POP in Hollywood CA not offered in my area, but 273 is now an active channel!! So at 8pm I get Days!! Glorioski!! I will double check at 8, although I've already reserved the entire series so that I have 2 chance to record it...today's is so broken up that I lost more than 1/2 of it. :clap:

I was offered 3 free months of the package that offers that special Hallmark Channel, so I ordered it and saw that show. I think it is only an extra $5.00 a month after that. I also have Directv.

My BFF has Cablevision and she does not have POPtv at all. They don't even offer it.

Back