Days - Tues. Jan. 12, 2010

1st: poirot thanks for the awsume write up.
2nd: brn2bwild I'm truly sorry for your loss I can't even imagine the loss.

Love Lucas and Maggie today...

As for Carly, Bo and Sami today I just wanna
18.gif
the crap outta them. Yea right Sami, EJ wouldn't lie to you...
4.gif

As for Stephanie...
21.gif
...Nathan doesn't want you...phahahahahaha

I know I'm smiley carried away...sorry

Thanks for the summary Poirot!
The show starts off :sick:, but progressively gets better? I'm looking forward to more Maggie. That ending sounds like a great cliffhanger for Wednesday's show. I'm about to watch Tuesday's show now, all ready to fast forward if necessary. Sounds good for the most part.

Good episode! I can't wait for tomorrow's show. It is always weird to read about the show and then watch it. Some things just come out different than what I expect. I thought it was so gross that Bo jumped up without showering to go talk to Hope. He could have spared 5 minutes, especially seeing how he was taking his time getting dressed and chatting it up with Carly. I'm sorry, but things like that irk me. I was thinking she was going to be able to tell because of that, but how she figured it out and her reactions were understandable for me. Every time Hope starts to clear her head about her relationship with Bo, something else happens to push her further back. There is a lot of grief all around this episode, but it was played well. Loved Lucas with Maggie. I'm falling in love with him as they are getting rid of him. Such a shame.

I love Doug! Can I keep him???

Doug was quite the hottie back in the day... And quite the lothario :wink:

He was having an affair with (a married) Julie. Addie tried to break them up and fell in love with him. She convinced him to run off and get married on the same day Julie's husband was killed in a construction accident. So Julie finds out her husband is dead and her mother ran off and married her boyfriend. WHAM! POW!

Julie was having as bad a day at that time as Hope is having today.

Back