Days - Tues. Jan. 12, 2010

brn2bwild - I can not imagine what you are going through. You certainly have my sympathies. I have a granddaughter who will be 5 on Saturday and she is the light of my life. May peace be with you at this time!

loved the scene with Lucas and Maggie - I teared up! Only gonna make me miss him more.

Maybe she smelled it on him.

:clap: Hope had every right to say what she did and more power to her!

I can tell you from experience, you just KNOW when it happens! Sad, but true!
And, if I were Hope, Carly would have needed a doctor for herself. Sorry, Maggie is family. Carly was just there to rub it in Hope's face, IMHO.

Wow! The scenes with Lucas and Maggie were amazing today! Why are they getting rid of Bryan again???

If I'm not sick of Carly already! Good grief!!! I had to fast forward all the scenes with Bo and Carly together :sick: I know Hope shouldn't have moved out etc. but nothing she did justified Bo's actions. It was immature and self serving and he should have ended things with Hope before he got involved with Carly. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned so Carly had better steer clear of Hope!!! I've read spoilers about Victor finding out about Bo and Carly but I don't think his reaction to it all will compare to Caroline's. I hope she smacks Bo upside the head (among other things ;) ).

Thank you for the welcome KathyLu :). Actually I wonder constantly what the writers are thinking. :) I bet everyone here could've come up with some great story lines for Bryan (Lucas). I started really getting into Days right about when Bryan first came onto the show. He will be missed!!!

I can't fault Hope for going after Carly at Maggie's. Carly was totally out of line for going there. If it was me, I would've done more than yell. Carly would be picking herself up off the ground.

Damn straight. :rant:

Carly needs to go away. FAR.. far.. awayyyyyyyyyy..........

To me is seemed like the writers didnt want us to even remember that Ej had worked for Mickey. That was my take on it anyways. Otherwise youd think they would of at least had Sami say something about ej working with him. I know Ej is cold but I put this lack of responce on the writers.

Go Hope! When emotions are high you don't think about where & when you just react whether its appropriate or not.

thanks for the recap Barb as for Hope going medievel on Carly all I have to say is Carly deserved it. I don't care if Hope and Bo were separated BO is still married to HOPE and the fact that Carly decided to go to Maggie's at a time when the family is grieving and KNOWING what she just did with another woman's husband (knowing that said woman is there) just shows you what kind of character Carly is.
The Lucas and Maggie scenes were heartbreaking kudos to Bryan and Suzanne for those scenes.

~Ana

brn2bwild ..... :( I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you have been going through. yes, Peace be with you.

As far as Hope .... YES! She was too easy on Carly. How dare Carly show up at Maggie's house, how dare she. She has no business being there at that time. It isn't her family. She knew Bo and Hope would be there at some point. I have a feeling all he ll is going to break loose. Victor is going to find out that Bo and Carly slept together sometime soon.... he'll see red over that. Vivian can't take her down fast enough for me. :evillaugh:

I love how Melanie hates her! :clap:

thank goodness for DVR ... I fast forwarded ALL scenes of Bo and Carly .. disgusting .. :sick:

Carly worries about her daughter, and how she will take this, she is so young. She tells Bo not to worry about her, he takes off.

"She is so Young".... ok...

This really doesn't make sense, she doesn't know this person and she's worried about how her landlord's death is going to affect her....

Carly knew Hope would be there and she thought she would be there with Bo...she had no business going there....what a ****.....
And if Maggie knew what had just happened at the Salem Inn, she would be right there with Hope telling Carly to take her smelly self and get the heck out.....!!!

To me is seemed like the writers didnt want us to even remember that Ej had worked for Mickey. That was my take on it anyways. Otherwise youd think they would of at least had Sami say something about ej working with him. I know Ej is cold but I put this lack of responce on the writers.

EJ stopped working for Mickey a long time ago and is doing the legal business for DiMera Enterprises.

Carly knew Hope would be there and she thought she would be there with Bo...she had no business going there....what a ****.....
And if Maggie knew what had just happened at the Salem Inn, she would be right there with Hope telling Carly to take her smelly self and get the heck out.....!!!

Her smelly self? LOL!

:clap:

I'm thinking Hope's reaction to Carly's presence was more instinctive than nasty. I had to agree with her. She had better get ready for a fight if she wants to save that marriage.

Hope had every right to say what she did and more power to her!

loved the scene with Lucas and Maggie - I teared up! Only gonna make me miss him more.

Carly needs to go away. FAR.. far.. awayyyyyyyyyy..........

I HATE HATE HATE CARLY!!!!

I couldn't finish my dinner because I started crying harder when Lucas ran to Maggie. Geez give Bryan powerful scenes then have him disappear from our lDays.

I HATE HATE HATE CARLY!!!!

I couldn't finish my dinner because I started crying harder when Lucas ran to Maggie. Geez give Bryan powerful scenes then have him disappear from our lDays.

The Maggie and Lucas scene was truly the best one today. Bryan was really strong wasn't he. God I am going to miss him!!!!:(

I was thinking the same thing, Lucas was wonderful today. He truly showed true compassion, something I haven't seen from him in a long time. It was great & I will also miss him.

Hope should have slugged Carly. It is way too fast for Bo to be bedding anyone right now. That whole storyline is so fake!

Could Steph be anymore obvious she wants Nathan to herself?

I love Doug! Can I keep him???

Back