Daytime Emmy Awards

Thank you katmouse for posting all the tweets and pics!!

Pretty good night for Days! So proud of our Mary Beth Evans (Kayla). What a well deserved award. Her scenes with Bo were heartbreaking. I can't wait to watch the video so thanks for posting that too, kat. I wasn't the biggest fan of her work while she was on Days, but congrats to True O'Brien (Paige) for winning younger actress. She had a good reel and those scenes of her confronting JJ about the affair with Eve were on point. I didn't expect them to get any of the other show awards. I just didn't think they had good enough material. Congrats to GH on their awards! I'm shocked Anthony Geary (ex-Luke, GH) didn't win for best actor but I look forward to watching Tyler Christopher's (Nikolas, GH) acceptance speech. From what I've read, he thanks Stephen Nichols (Steve) as being his first mentor on GH. Awesome!

You're welcome.

I tried to the post the best ones.

Last edited:
For those of you in the US, how does one watch The Bay legitimately? I know its 'online' but that's the extent of my knowledge.

I assume its region locked for the rest of us. :cry:

Quoting myself here to say I found it on Youtube. We don't get Amazon Prime in Australia (yet?), or I'd watch it legit.

For those that were wondering about The Bay the Series, the show is absolutely fabulous! (I am a watcher of the show and a big fan) I cannot rave enough about it as the acting is top notch and the storylines are extremely intricate.

I watched the telecast today (thanks for the link katmouse!). I loved all the speeches by the acting category winners. I love that both the lead acting winners thanked Stephen Nichols (Steve) in their speeches. That was so awesome. The tears in his eyes when Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) was up on stage accepting her award were so heartfelt. I also liked that when B&B (which I don't watch) won for writing, the guy accepting the award (Bill Bell Jr?) gave a nice speech about how the four remaining soaps need to stick together and support each other. I also liked seeing Maria from Sesame Street getting the lifetime achievement award.

Back