Greg Rikaart (Leo, DAYS)

Outstanding Younger Actress
Olivia Rose Keegan (Claire, DAYS)
Victoria Konefal (Ciara, DAYS)

Outstanding Younger Actor
Lucas Adams (Tripp, DAYS)
Kyler Pettis (ex-Theo, DAYS)

Outstanding Guest Performer
Philip Anthony-Rodriguez (ex-Miguel, DAYS)
Kate Mansi (ex-Abigail, DAYS)
Thaao Penghlis (ex-Andre, DAYS)

Link to list for every soap
https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/46th-annual-daytime-emmy-nominees-announced/

Congratulations to Days of Our Lives on its record-breaking 27 Daytime Emmy Nominations this year! Days also had the most nominations of any show this year!

55439746_1382526875222916_3525130619061272576_o.jpg

Outstanding Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series

Marci Miller, as Abigail Deveraux DiMera
Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series

Tyler Christopher, as Stefan DiMera
Days of Our Lives NBC

Billy Flynn, as Chad DiMera
Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series

Kassie DePaiva, as Eve Donovan
Days of Our Lives NBC

Linsey Godfrey, as Sarah Horton
Days of Our Lives NBC

Martha Madison, as Belle Black
Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series

Eric Martsolf, as Brady Black
Days of Our Lives NBC

Greg Rikaart, as Leo Stark
Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series

Olivia Rose Keegan, as Claire Brady
Days of Our Lives NBC

Victoria Konefal, as Ciara Brady
Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series

Lucas Adams, as Tripp Dalton
Days of Our Lives NBC

Kyler Pettis, as Theo Carver
Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Guest Performer in a Drama Series

Kate Mansi, as Abigail Deveraux
Days of Our Lives NBC

Thaao Penghlis, as Andre DiMera
Days of Our Lives NBC

Philip Anthony-Rodriguez, as Miguel Garcia
Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Writing Team for a Drama Series
Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Directing Team for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Art Direction/Set Direction/Scenic Design for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Lighting Direction for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Multiple Camera Editing for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Music Direction and Composition for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Costume Design for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Hairstyling for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Makeup for a Drama Series

Days of Our Lives NBC

Outstanding Original Song

“Goodbye” Days of Our Lives NBC

Daytime Emmys: By The Numbers.

Supporting Actor Greg Rikaart (Leo) has been nominated for his 7th Daytime Emmy, his first for "Days of Our Lives." He previously was nominated as Supporting Actor for his role on "The Young and the Restless" in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2018, winning in 2005. He also was nominated in the Online Series category for his role on "Imaginary Bitches" in 2009.

Lead Actor Tyler Christopher (Stefan) has been nominated for his 5th Daytime Emmy, his first for "Days of Our Lives." He previously was nominated in 1998 (younger actor), 2005 and 2006 (supporting actor), and 2016 (lead actor), winning in 2016 for his role on "General Hospital."

Supporting Actress Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) has been nominated for her 4th Daytime Emmy, her first for "Days of Our Lives." She previously was nominated in 2014 (younger actress) and 2015 and 2016 (supporting actress) for her role on "The Bold and the Beautiful."

Supporting Actress Kassie DePaiva (Eve) has been nominated for her 3rd Daytime Emmy, her second for "Days of Our Lives." She previously was nominated as Lead Actress in 2005 for her role on "One Life to Live" and as Lead Actress (as Eve) in 2016.

Lead Actor Billy Flynn (Chad) has been nominated for his 2nd Daytime Emmy, his second for "Days of Our Lives." He previously was nominated for Lead Actor in 2017.

Lead Actress Marci Miller (Abigail) has been nominated for her 2nd Daytime Emmy, her second for "Days of Our Lives." She previously was nominated for Lead Actress in 2018.

Supporting Actor Eric Martsolf (Brady) has been nominated for his 2nd Daytime Emmy, his second for "Days of Our Lives." He previously was nominated and won as Supporting Actor in 2014.

Supporting Actress Martha Madison (Belle) has been nominated for her 2nd Daytime Emmy, her first for "Days of Our Lives." She previously was nominated as an Executive Producer of the online series "Winterthorne" in 2016.

Younger Actor Lucas Adams (Tripp) has been nominated for his 2nd Daytime Emmy, his second for "Days of Our Lives." He previously was nominated as Younger Actor in 2018.

Younger Actress Olivia Rose Keegan (Claire) has been nominated for her 2nd Daytime Emmy, her second for "Days of Our Lives." She previously was nominated as Younger Actress in 2018.

Guest Performer Kate Mansi (Abigail) has been nominated for her 2nd Daytime Emmy, her second for "Days of Our Lives." She previously was nominated and won as Supporting Actress in 2017.

Guest Performer Thaao Penghlis (Andre) has been nominated for his 2nd Daytime Emmy, his second for "Days of Our Lives." He previously was nominated for Lead Actor in 2008.

Younger Actress Victoria Konefal (Ciara) and Younger Actor Kyler Pettis (Theo) have each received their first Daytime Emmy nominations.

"Days" received 27 Daytime Emmy nominations today. Here is a list of how many nominations "Days" has received through the years in each category:

Drama Series...23 nominations
Lead Actress...20 nominations
Lead Actor...17 nominations
Supporting Actress...20 nominations
Supporting Actor...11 nominations
Younger Actress...18 nominations
Younger Actor...22 nominations
Guest Performer...9 nominations
Writing...20 nominations
Directing...24 nominations
Casting Director...10 nominations
Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design...10 nominations
Lighting Direction...20 nominations
Editing...12 nominations
Music Direction & Composition...16 nominations
Costume Desing...12 nominations
Hairstyling...21 nominations
Makeup...22 nominations
Song...7 nominations

But, and I know I might get things thrown at me, but I loved the song Claire did. I wish Days would have or would have been able to use that story line more in the show. Whatever did happen to the club Belle bought for her?

Side note, I hopped on YouTube to see if anyone had the clip of her singing that on the show and I came across a clip from when Zack died. I wasn’t watching Days when that happened. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I’m still crying. Hope's reaction was just gut wrenching. I wish Days would have more of that level of drama in the show today. I mean, hardly anyone was in the hospital with Marlena's latest escape from death. I want the emotion back!

How interesting! Is this because so many feel Drake Hogestyn (John) was cheated out of a nomination, and whoever did get nominated may not have had as good a reel? (hey, just my opinion, and thought now).

Back