Daytime Emmys winners 2021

Actually, I don't watch any award shows of any kind any more. Once the presenters and recipients began to take advantage of their audience in order to make political statements.......that was it. Turned off the 1st one, gave 2nd a chance, Same. Nope, don't care if Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globe, Grammy, Tonys, etc. etc. Don't watch any.

But as Robin noted, I am glad for those who enjoy the show.

The only part of awards shows I watch is the In Memoriam at the Oscars but then again, I think I skipped it last year.

Days nominations

Outstanding drama -Days of our Lives
Lead Actor- Wally Kurth (Justin Kiriakis)
Supporting Actress -Tamara Braun (Ava Vitali)
Younger Performer - Victoria Konefal (Ciara Brady)
Guest Performer - George DelHoyo (Orpheus)
Cady McClain (Jennifer Horton-Devereaux)
Victoria Platt (Dr. Amanda Raynor)

Link to nominations

What???

I have to assume those were the only ones who submitted reels? Because really, what did any of them do that was outstanding??

Ava's drug fuge?

Ciara's plastic cage musings?

Dr. Raynor???? Her telling Xander she was sorry??

Jennifer did have some worthy scenes. The fact I didn't accept Cady McClain as Jennifer wasn't the actress' fault.

Justin??? Over almost any other male performer??? Really???

while I am confused, I do hope our little actors do win. They have worked hard even if I don't understand why they were nominated.

I could understand Wally Kurth (Justin) getting a supporting actor nomination but lead? He's barely on and he is recurring.

I do get Victoria Konefel (Ciara) for younger performer. She was probably one of the best Days had for last year.

Back