Daytime: Week of 11/3 (may contain spoilers)

B&B

I hope Maya doesn't get a pedestal too tall, so when she falls off she doesn't hurt herself. I didn't think daddy Eric would be too happy to hear about Rick/Maya!

I wish they would give Wyatt/Hope and Liam/Ivy a few months of happiness and let Hope/Liam's feeling for each other go for awhile!

GH:

So, Franco's display today just leaves me wondering where Heather is... Unless someone has scooped her up already? Last time I saw her she was leaving Sonny's warehouse. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to anything until today.

GH

I think Heather is the one that shot Sonny's bodyguard! I'm waiting for Heather to get to Franco/Carly's wedding guns a blazing!

Does Franco have a death wish? I loved Josslyn today when she asked her mom "if she should kick Franco for her"!

Anytime now Ava's baby can be born, I wonder if Madeline told Silas where Nina is?

GH

I never thought I would say GO FRANCO!! I'm really enjoying this storyline. So awesome to see Carly get some comeuppance! The look on Michael's face when he found out Sonny killed AJ was great. Looking forward to all the fallout. I think I'd like to see Michael go a bit dark. His whole world is about to topple. Just about everyone in his life has been lying to him. This Ava/Nina stuff is pretty good too. I just want that baby born already though because I'm sick of Ava being pregnant. I wonder if someone is going to get there before the baby is born though. Sonny, Morgan, Silas? Hmmmm. Seriously where is Heather?

B&B
I loved Maya putting Caroline in her place today. And it was a shock of John to be back, but I agree with him: Eric needs to go on a trip! He's been through a lot!

I'm so sick of Hope. Turning into her mother. Can we have back the sweet, moral girl from 2 years ago, please? Brooke Jr. is not wanted by the majority. Speaking of majority, most of us love Ivy with Liam and Hope with Wyatt. I wish Bell would stop shoving Liam & Hope (AKA the most boring pairing on B&B ever) down our throats.

Y&R

First JS, you piqued my interest again...I really like the nu-Phyllis, and I'm glad Victor is sticking his nose in Nick's business, I never liked Nick/Sharon together, I didn't think it was ever going to happen that Victor, Jack, Nick, Phyllis and Sharon are all in the same stairwell.

OMGosh get over yourself Jack, you couldn't be a hero if it bite you in the butt! Go back to Kelly and break her heart!

Dylan, accept the fact that Avery was married before and their is history. She is Phyllis's sister they love their man for a awhile and then leave their man!

GH:

I wonder how long before Silas realizes Morgan is at the hospital and not with Ava. That'll be one heck of a showdown, if he can get there before Nina leaves with that (amazingly healthy to be super early) baby.

GH

LOL. I thought that too missharley! Wow, what a large healthy baby for being weeks early! That baby is cute though. Normally I hate these kind of stories because they deal with babies or young children but I'm somewhat enjoying it. I think it's because I'm not "pro-Ava" or "pro-Nina". I'm enjoying the psychotic behavior of Nina while feeling sort of bad for Ava. I've hated this pregnancy from the word "go". I can't decide which is worse, Morgan or Sonny being the father. It's just so icky. Part of me hopes the baby ends up in the loving arms of some adoptive parents offscreen because I don't think I can handle how messy this is.

Oh, the wedding scenes have been absolutely delicious yesterday and today! I'm so glad Michael is now fully aware of just how atrocious Carly and Sonny are. I loved all the commentary from Franco. I was laughing at his lines and how he just sat there enjoying his champagne while Michael and Carly had it out. Good stuff. Looks like Michael goes gunning for Sonny in the previews. This should be good. GH is where it's at for sweeps!! :clap:

GH:

See, I can't tell if he's actually gunning for Sonny or if maybe he finds the gun laying somewhere, perhaps the door open or something since they had to rush Max to the hospital and Shawn is locked up in the warehouse and not around to clean up. So maybe Michael picks the gun up, walks in the house worried that something has happened to Sonny.

My next question is what happens to Michael and Kiki, once it all comes out that she's been lying to him for so long not only about his parents but about Ava? And Morgan in on it all! I have a feeling we will see dark Michael.

GH

That's what I'm hoping for! I'm ready for dark Michael to come out of his goody-goody shell. It looks as if Jason is going to be completely different personality-wise once it's found out who he really is so I like the idea of Michael taking a walk on the dark side and perhaps Jason is the one to bring him back around. However, I do not want Michael showing any forgiveness to Carly or Sonny anytime soon. This isn't something he can just shake off in a few weeks or even months. They can eventually move toward redemption with Sonny (and Carly) but it needs to be a really long process. I read somewhere (SOD) that some people will be going to jail once all this stuff comes out. I wonder if Sonny will do some time for killing AJ, perhaps Ava for killing Connie, and all the other people who have helped cover things up? I don't know. I could definitely use a break from the Sonny/Carly show.

Where is Maxie?? She helped plan the wedding but then wasn't there. And she hasn't been at the apartment either. Is she off with her mom and Mac somewhere? It's just weird.

GH:

Maxie's in hiding since she can't go out in public without running into Nathan :rotfl: I think we did see her that day Nathan had dinner with Diane, I don't remember how that went except Diane said something about using the judge's relationship with Monica to their advantage.

B&B

I'm shocked that Liam didn't go with Hope/Wyatt to their appointment, the way he dreams about Hope, it's like he is the father.

I've come to the conclusion that Rick/Maya belong together. Maya thinks she is entitled to the Forrester fortune, I don't know what she did to contribute to it, be I'm sure dating Rick is her contribution. And Rick isn't upset about a few kisses between Caroline/Ridge, he is mad because daddy didn't pick him first. Maya is tied to Rick and keeps putting fuel on the fire. I hope Caroline lets Rick go, quits Forrester along with Ridge and Carter, and go work for someone else or start their own company! And Caroline is a Spencer and I'm sure Maya didn't think about Uncle Bill and his wrath that he could rain down on her. Just sayin!

Enough already with Quinn stalking Hope/Wyatt about her grandchild! Halloween is over....

B&B
I'm really excited to see the Amsterdam stuff. Although I really hope that they don't try to make it revolve around Liam & Hope's boring drama. Liam is so much more tolerable and happier around Ivy, and I've come to the conclusion that Hope deserves to be alone.

Y&R

Pretty good show lately! I'm glad that darn secret is finally out about Sharon! Good grief I thought we might have to wait till next year for that. I feel so bad for Jack. He's always the loser especially when Newmans are involved. I wonder how Summer is going to react. I hope she continues to have a relationship with Jack even after all this. Can we officially put a dagger in Nick/Sharon? I'm ready for them to be done for good. Watch, she'll probably be pregnant. :rolleyes: I can't believe no one can figure out Nikki is off the wagon. It's kind of ridiculous. I really hope Lily's head explodes when the Hilary/Devon affair is exposed. But please no who's the daddy story there. I wish I could be excited about Adam returning but I've been enjoying Billy/Chelsea and Adam's return will likely interfere with that.

Y&R
I'm also glad Nick & Sharon are done. I think Billy & Chelsea will stay together, Adam will turn to Sharon. Then, once Jack admits he loves Kelly, he'll choose her, prompting Phyllis to turn to Nick. I also think Stitch and Victoria will be back together pretty soon.

B&B
I wish the actress well. Kim Matula (Hope) did a fantastic job, especially considering how boring many of Hope's storylines were and must've been for her to deal with. I used to love Hope way back in the day, but now I just can't stand her. So, not sorry to see the air hog of Hope leaving the show.

Back