Daytime: Week of 5/11/15 (may contain spoilers)

B&B
While Rick has certainly done many messed up things, Ridge isn't a saint either, and has been responsible for many problems in Rick's life.

GH

Pretty good show today! I must say I was expecting Anna to find a dead Duke but I like that he was still alive and they were able to talk to each other about their plans and what a wonderful time they would have on their travels. And then when she went up to Julian and slap-punched him I had to rewind several times because it was just so awesome! I liked how they did the back and forth with the Duke/baby scenes and you didn't know how it would turn out and who was dead until finally Anna realized what Patrick was telling her. Good scenes. I'm glad the baby seems to be ok for now. I really hope Carlos is not long for this world because he is such a one-note character. How many times is he going to show up at Sabrina's begging for her help? It got old 3 times ago. I'm glad Michael told Tracy about Ned giving his ELQ shares to Franco. Can't wait for her to lay into Ned for that! I like Julian and Alexis together but she is a fool if she buys into any garbage he tries to sell her about not being responsible for Duke's death. I wonder if Robin will be making an appearance for Duke's funeral.

Y&R

I like Chelsea and the new Adam together but for crying out loud how long is this nonsense going to go on?! Just come out with it already! Now she's calling out his name during sex? Ugh... So based on the preview for tomorrow Fake Jack doesn't recognize Phyllis. I suppose they will just assume he has memory loss. :rolleyes: But he will probably remember Victor I bet! LOL. I found it amusing, yet revolting, that Nikki would threaten to go drink all the alcohol at the bar if Victor didn't tell her the truth about what happened with Jack/Jabot. And can they please stop having Neil and Devon share women? OMG. Horrible.

GH:

Get Carrrrrrlos the heck off my screen. It's old, he is a waste of time. What I don't understand is how Olivia/Julian's baby is going to be fine (for now) but Sabrina was farther along with Gabriel and there wasn't anything they could do for him? And I don't think anything will happen to this baby since the Gabriel story was just last year.

I wish, I wish, I wish Robin would show up for Duke's funeral and Jason will remember how he knows her and why he was involved in that accident in the first place. I'm sure it won't happen, but I'm so hoping. That's the only use I have for Robin at this point.

All the spoilers I'm seeing say to expect a wedding and a shootout during the live shows. I imagine Carlos will be the one shot, since I'm seeing spoilers for Jordan for Friday and apparently Friday will begin with the gunshots. The wedding will either be Nina/Franco or Lucas/Brad, but a quick wedding seems more fitting for Nina/Franco?

Also reading rumors Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth) is planning to leave the show and has wanted to for some time, also that Jonathan Jackson (Lucky) will be back for a short while this summer. Maybe they'll ride off into the sunset.

GH

Finola Hughes (Anna) has been fantastic the past couple days. Wow. I actually loved the scenes with her and Dr. Obrecht. It was nice to see Dr. O. show a little bit of sympathy toward Anna. And then when Anna went into the interrogation room and pulled the gun on Jake that was awesome! Alexis makes me want to hurl. How long until she's pulled back into Julian's bed? I mean seriously, you know soon enough he will be nuzzling up to her and she'll give in and blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, I like them together but I'm a little sick and tired of the hypocrisy from the likes of Alexis and Carly. So are Sonny and Shawn just going to shoot Julian right there at the hospital? LOL.

GH:

Anna is probably my favourite on GH. Firstly, she's awesome, then there's her accent which is lovely, and lastly I adore that she's given some decent material to work with despite being a "lady of a certain age". She gets to have romance and adventure and be a total powerhouse too. Days needs to take a look at her and note that they can give Marlena/Jennifer etc something to do other than meddling in their kids sex lives.

(I'm way behind and the hat she was wearing during the shootout in the rain in March is also awesome).

GH:

I was fine until the Duke/Anna flashbacks, then I cried so hard I had to rewind and watch the couple scenes afterward.

I really hate Elizabeth right now. She's no better than Hayden.

GH

So today we got great flashbacks on both Days & GH. How cool is that?!

Did I miss something at one point? The other day Sabrina was so upset when Felix told her about Duke dying. When did Sabrina ever know or get close to Duke? As upset as she was I thought she would have been at the funeral.

Hayden or rather the actress who plays her closely resembles the character Natasha (or is it Natalia) Livingston played. For the life of me I can't remember her name.

I'll try to post more later if I can. I've missed you guys & our GH talks. The way this site has been wonky for me for almost a month now has prevented me from being able to post.

GH:

Just a friendly reminder: Today is a big day for General Hospital-they are going LIVE so today's show should be quite interesting.

GH

Sorry guys but this site is running extremely slow & not letting me appreciate the GH posts but I do. I also agree with a lot of what's said.

So today we got great flashbacks on both Days & GH. How cool is that?!

Did I miss something at one point? The other day Sabrina was so upset when Felix told her about Duke dying. When did Sabrina ever know or get close to Duke? As upset as she was I thought she would have been at the funeral.

Hayden or rather the actress who plays her closely resembles the character Natasha (or is it Natalia) Livingston played. For the life of me I can't remember her name.

I'll try to post more later if I can. I've missed you guys & our GH talks. The way this site has been wonky for me for almost a month now has prevented me from being able to post.

Good to see you, Sirramix!!

GH:

I think Sabrina was most upset knowing Carrrrrlos lied to her, saying he didn't kill anyone and only wanted her to hide him so he could avoid his trial. Maybe also upset at herself for hiding that lowlife, now knowing what he really did.

You're thinking of Natalia Livingston, who played Emily Quartermaine. I think they're kind of similar too... Except that I liked Emily a whole lot better, haha.

B&B

When will the writers on all soaps realize that repeating the same dialogue for a week is NOT a good thing! Maya and Rick have said the same words for one week, and viewers get bored with it, I know I don't pay attention to the show and here it is Friday and Rick knows something is up with Maya but doesn't know the whole story yet! Will he find everything out on Monday or will they drag it on for a few more days? What a shoddy way to tell a story.

GH

Ok, so today was the first of their two live shows and I had a hard time focusing on the show/dialogue because I kept trying to see if someone would mess up. LOL. I did catch Sam flubbing a line while talking to Jake and Nina seemed a little weird to me like she wasn't fully comfortable with the live thing or was purposely hamming it up because it was live. Can't say I really blame Anna for shooting Carlos even though she really didn't have just cause in the situation. I'm pretty certain something or someone will interrupt Hayden before she can spill the beans to Jake/Sam. Gosh this is so frustrating. So I guess Julian is thinking if he sets up Sonny and Shawn to go kill Jake the police will interrupt the situation and arrest Sonny and Shawn. I'm not a huge fan of these mob war stories but I guess if it brings a little action to the show I'm down for it.

Y&R
Ugh, great. Now I'm kinda glad I quit watching a while back. The soap sounds like it turned to crap! And Sharon and Dylan, who didn't see that coming a mile away? YUCK!!

B&B
I can see I've missed nothing since I took a break from the soap months ago. I will not be tuning in anytime soon based off the spoilers.

GH:

I haven't watched all yet, but it seemed like Nina was talking to someone off camera once the table broke and Sam definitely flubbed that line about the oil change. Other than that though, I'm impressed. You really can't tell it's live.

Back