Daytime: Week of 7/28/14 (contains spoilers)

S

Sparkster

Y&R

Monday 7/28
Emotions run high between Hilary and Devon
Stitch confesses to Dylan
Victoria comes to an important decision about her baby

Tuesday 7/29
Nikki warns Austin against hurting Summer
Tracy offers Abby some sage advice about love
Victor receives important information about Phyllis

Wednesday 7/30
Lily plays matchmaker for Devon and Abby
The claws come out between Mariah and Summer

Thursday 7/31
Jill tries to be the voice of reason with Billy
A very agrees to help Victoria
Kevin ends up in hot water with Detective Harding

Friday 8/1
Billy and Chelsea try to define their relationship
Colin's mistakes come back to haunt him
Jack plans to say goodbye to Phyllis

B&B

Monday 7/28
Wyatt works his magic on Hope
Ridge attempts to control Brooke's future

Tuesday 7/29
Bill tries to get Brooke to marry him
Liam is betrayed by someone close

Wednesday 7/30
Deacon confronts a broken up Brooke
Wyatt calls a last minute press conference

Thursday 7/31
Wyatt forces Liam into a corner after embarrassing him
Bill encounters a road block on his way back to Brooke

Friday 8/1
Liam spills his secrets to Ivy
A mystery couple share a surprise kiss

GH

Monday 7/28
Sam is taken aback when she walks in on Silas and Nina
Jordan's cover is about to be blown
Julian is pushed over the edge

Tuesday 7/29
Sam thinks Silas has moved on
Mickey discovers the truth about Jordan
An explosion targeting his family causes Julian to be out for blood

Wednesday 7/30
WWE star David Otunga guest stars as himself
Jordan gets closer to uncovering the most boss
Nina tells Nathan to fight for Maxie

Thursday 7/31
Julian furiously confronts Luke about the hit
Josslyn is keeping a secret
Tracy learns about a new development in regards to Alice's condition

Friday 8/1
Julian tells Sonny he knows the truth about AJ
Ava makes an intriguing business deal
Nina has a surprise for Silas

B&B
I think this week will be good! I hear Brooke kisses Deacon! I am rooting for them! Send Dollar Bill to prison!
My grandma said something funny when she heard about Deacon and Brooke: "that woman can't let her lips go cold before kissing another man." :rotfl:

B&B
I don't know how I feel about Hope/Wyatt/Liam! I wanted Hope and Wyatt together until she went running back to Liam at the first sign of trouble that wasn't Wyatt's fault. Now I bet she will go back to Wyatt for the Hope diamond because she thinks she is entitled to it because she is a spoiled brat!

I so wanted Ridge to take Bill out over the ocean and dump him in! Hehehe

B&B
I really don't know how to feel about Ivy. I mean, I like her, but she has chemistry with both Liam AND Wyatt!! Knowing this soap, she will probably have jumped in the sack with both brothers at some point. I kind of wanted Wyatt to realize he deserves better than Hope and get with someone else..but now, I get the feeling that he will continue pursuing her and I admit I still kind of support them.

I also think Ivy has more chemistry with Liam than with Wyatt. I'm speculating that Liam will have an affair with Ivy, and Wyatt will find out, and expose them while Hope is at the altar. Then she will get back with Wyatt, and at some point, they will split and Wyatt will get involved with Ivy.

Y&R
I don't normally watch, but I saw an episode with Stitch's secret about to be revealed. I think it is dumb. He and Victoria are great together! They shouldn't split over this!

Y&R

I haven't been paying much attention to the Stitch story but I know he killed someone, his father? I don't know the whole story but perhaps in time Victoria will understand. I mean, Kelly sure got over her anger at Jack pretty quickly. LOL. Looks like Victoria is going to try to keep both Billy and Stitch away from the baby since she doesn't want either of them in her life. I'm still hoping it's Stitch's baby. Could this Hilary and Winters clan story be any more lame? I liked the chemistry between Devon and Hilary initially but they had to screw everything up by having her marry his father first. Now I'm just grossed out by the whole thing.

GH

I'm glad Luke is coming back soon so we can wrap up this story. Feels like it's been dragging on for months. Oh wait, it has. This Mickey dude creeps me out. It sure looks like they are setting up for a Jason return. I'm just wondering if we will get a bit of Sam/Patrick in the interim. I think that could work. She's going to be really mad at him though once she finds out he knew that Jason was still alive and Robin went to help him and didn't tell her about it. I still hope Patrick divorces Robin no matter what happens. I wonder if Alexis will find out Julian is still in the business and is the cause of her family being targeted by Mickey/Luke. Hopefully Julian comes clean with her and goes after them. First his son, now his girlfriend. Might be time to take the bosses out.

GH:

I hope the Jason tease is just that- teasing. I do not want a new Jason and Steve Burton is under contract elsewhere. Furthermore, they just used his picture back when Robin was running off on Patrick and Emma so bringing in a new face is silly. Leave Jason half-dead or whatever he is.

GH

Ooohhhh, the plot thickens. Ava knows Julian was talking with "Luke". And Jordan thinks it was Luke on Mickey's phone. Ugh, so glad that dirt bag is gone. But can we please get to a resolution on who exactly this fake Luke is already? I really don't know if I like the way they're doing this Nik/Britt story. Not cool to mess with someone's kid, even if said kid is in on the scheme. Nik is out of his mind with worry about Spencer and Britt just keeps on with the scheme. I'm glad she's at least starting to have some guilt about what she's doing.

GH

I still have to catch up on the last 2 days but saw parts yesterday while eating at a pizza place. Too bad I forgot my glasses & couldn't read the closed caption. Lol.

Ok. Sam's a great private eye so why did she not notice Silas' drugged state the other day?

I was glad no one was hurt in the explosion at Alexis' house.

Yesterday I saw those Nathan (what a dreamy man!) & Nina scenes & almost threw my meatball at the tv. Oh how I don't want her in his orbit. Let her hang out or roll around with Fake-o I mean Franko. :)

GH

I wondered about that too sirramix! How could Sam not see that Silas wasn't himself?! He was practically falling off the couch! I sort of liked Nina at the beginning but I think they are over exposing her character and it's getting tiresome. I'd rather see her taking her revenge out on her mother or Ava.

GH

Poor Spencer all he wants is a MOM and it's not Elizabeth! Can't blame him there...

GH:

I was alright with a Britt/Nik reunion until they went about it this way. Britt is doing nothing but teaching Spencer that scheming is an appropriate method to getting what you want.

I was gone all last week and have had a hard time catching up- I think last night I attempted to watch last Thursday's episode. Haven't seen summaries or anything but I am assuming that Nina was the one who got Patrick fired?

Is Levi gone yet? :)

Back