Daytime: Week of 7/6/15 (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GH

Valarie :beat::beat::beat:
Dante:beat::beat::beat::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Sabrina :rolleyes: At least Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos isn't around.
Who was Joss donor if it wasn't Jake or did they take a kidney and give it to her . Must have been to a Corn Farmer.
Elizabeth :angry::angry: :sick: Its like she gets a reward aka *Jake the child* for lying about Jason/Jake and keeping him away from Danny and Sam.

GH:

lovelydays, Luke and Laura are used to defend EJ/Sami because Luke raped Laura decades ago. Other than that, EJ/Sami and Luke/Laura's storylines were quite different. I remember in the late 70s, early 80, Luke and Laura were the top supercouples in daytime history and their wedding catapulted General Hospital to the number one position in the Neilson ratings. I think that people believed that if General Hospital had that kind of success with Luke/Laura, Days could do the same with Sami/EJ.

GH:

Can someone answer a GH question for me?

When are we going to get more Ava and Silas scenes together? And when are we getting a romance between Silas and Ava?

edited for clarity - JS

GH

I'm not sure we are. Seems to me that they are setting it up for Avery's paternity to be revisited - Avery's been given to Sonny, Morgan is sucking face with Ava again. Plus Silas has said no about a thousand times to Ava in the time he's been on the show.

GH

I think we may get more of Ava and Silas scenes together. I am still hoping for a romance between them though.

edited to add name of show being commented on - JS

GH:

I read that a a character is dying. It is speculated that it is either Ava, Morgan, Nina or Franco.

edited for clarity - JS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back