Daytime: Week of 8/11 (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

missharleyquinn

Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread in awhile, but started poking around reading spoilers and had to vent.

GH:

I just read that shots are fired at the Maxie/Levi wedding, more specifically that Nathan catches Levi with Felicia's Aztec necklace and Levi pulls a gun. Now I'm wondering if Levi somehow knew that Felicia had it, and that was his reasoning for being with Maxie the whole time? We already know he's some kind of con, keeping Maxie from baby Georgie and setting Nathan up to look like he made the call to immigration...

Also read that Jason wakes up this week, thanks to Robin. I really, really wish they'd left that whole angle alone. I don't want a new Jason, I definitely don't want Robin back around, I just wish they'd both stay gone. Billy Miller is supposed to be playing Jason, from what I could find, though it was never officially confirmed. Guess we'll see.

GH

OMG will someone PLEASE shoot Levi. I was hoping somehow Victor would give the serum to Robin. If both of these characters left the show tomorrow it wouldn't be fast enough! I don't want Jason back either! I want them to explore Patrick and Sam and Nathen and Maxie!

GH:

I'd rather Patrick/Sam stay friends. I want Patrick with Sabrina since she's coming back soon. The actress has already started filming, so I expect we will see her any day now. Definitely on board for Nathan/Maxie though, I wanted them together the second we saw he was leasing her apartment while she was gone. Which is probably why I was madder than most when Levi showed up with her... Ugh!!!

B&B:
Haha I agree JS! But I can just see the chemistry between Ivy and Liam. They should get together! I love crazy Quinn but I hope she does not ruin Wyatt and Hope having a happy marriage (at least for a year or two/I have had enough of the flip flopping between him and Liam).

I am so annoyed that all Aly can think or talk about is Liam & Hope. You would think Oliver would be so upset she keeps gushing about them and Liam instead of spending time with him.

B&B

Just read on FB, a Monte Carlo wedding; Hope has finally made up her mind and there's a picture of Hope and Wyatt! Thank goodness it may be over!

B&B
I'm kind of hoping that by that time, Liam will have moved on and be in the sack with Ivy. He isn't the brightest bulb in the box, and Ivy knows that. I'm thinking she will end up telling Liam (after she learns Hope married Wyatt) he deserves better than Hope, if she really loved him then she would have waited for him or called him instead of marrying his half-brother. That way, even if Hope does run back to Liam, he will not give her the time of day. And if he does, maybe Ivy can scheme like Steffy and Bill did. Heck, maybe she can work with Quinn to keep them apart!

I do think Hope will be furious when she learns that Wyatt knew Quinn was back and didn't tell her, and that he knew the police are investigating Ricardo's death and also kept quiet about that. She may also regret running away so fast given the circumstances of Liam not making it and she might even blame Wyatt for his mother's actions, but I think he will ultimately apologize, make her see he warned Quinn to do nothing and he can't be blamed for something he knew nothing about.

She will probably stay with him and forgive him, like she did after learning of the diamond heist he pulled. Afterall, Kim Matula (Hope) DID say that Wyatt is the man Hope really wqnts to be with deep down, and not Liam, she just chose Liam because she didn't want to be the "bad guy" and hurt him, and she always had this fantasy of marrying him.

GH:

Gosh, I hope so. I wish they'd promptly deport Levi, too. I hate him more than I have ever hated Franco... And you guys know that's pretty bad.

EDITED TO ADD:

I did some peeking around on Twitter just now, and Dom (can't spell/remember his last name, plays Dante) tweeted yesterday that it was a blast working with the guy that plays Levi. Sounded like a goodbye tweet and the guy that plays Levi replied with "ta, Dom" and talked about how fun it had been, with a little more to come. Sounds to me like maybe, hopefully, we will soon see the last of Levi?! Yesssss!!

GH

I've been enjoying the last couple episodes! I think (hope) Levi is coming to an end soon! I can't believe (oh, ok, I guess I can believe) the PCPD is so stupid that you have TWO armed officers there at the wedding and the two bad guys (Levi & the immigration dude) are going to take them over?! Come on. And I suppose Mac, who is former PCPD Commissioner is just going to stand there?! Ummmmm, OK!!! :eek:

I can't stand this waffling with Nik/Liz/Britt or the gay triangle either. Ugh. Just pick a direction and go with it!

GH
I agree Sparks I thought yesterday was a lot of filler with Franco, Carly, Olivia, Sonny, Elizabeth, Lucas, Felix, and Brad. I laughed when the two top cops women were held at gun-point today. I'm hoping Dante called for help because it took him a long time to get back to the wedding. So far its been a good week.

GH:

Haven't seen Wednesday yet, but am excited to. Good week so far and I'm so happy there's a chance we get rid of Levi. The twist was nice, though, for sure. I just don't think anything could make up for how obnoxious he is! Also excited to see Sabrina back, though I'm not entirely sure where they'll put her.

GH

Forgot to comment on the Robin garbage. First of all, I'm glad that Patrick told her off and is going through with the divorce. I loved his line about knowing where to send the divorce papers! :rotfl:What really ticks me off is that she seems to be so cavalier about Victor nearly killing her family and killing Patrick's son. I'm disgusted with her right now. She's so hellbent on helping her precious Jason and doesn't give a crap about her family. What a selfish witch.

B&B

OMG is Liam EVER going to stop whining? He takes Hope for granted, she will always be there waiting for him no matter what he does or how late he is, but this time it backfired in his face and she married Wyatt! He is just like Bill, only thinks of number 1! I hope Ivy will make him happy, but I have my doubts!

Would have liked to see more of Wyatt/Hope and less of Liam, Aly, Pam, Oliver and Charlie today!

B&B
Eh, true JS, but he was partially at fault. If he loved Hope so much, he would have left with her or taken a sooner flight instead of waitinng for Aly and Ivy to talk him into going.

I was so annoyed by Pam, Charlie and Aly today. All of them, especially Pam and Charlie, are too old to be worried about Hope's love life. And why would Wyatt "answer to Charlie"? That should be left to Deacon, lol. So stupid! Aly needs to stop idolizing Hope. Liam made plenty of mistakes in the past--Quinn, Bill, Wyatt and Steffy didn't force him to keep screwing up. Aly needs to focus on her own life.

GH

Oh My Gosh I wish they would shut up with that three way talk .
167.gif
sick. ...and it has absolutely nothing to do with the Gay characters. The Straight were talking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back