Daytime: Week of 8/11 (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GH

I thought yesterday's scenes at the wedding with the hostage situation were cheesy. You're telling me someone (Lucy, Mac, Felicia?) couldn't get a text to someone while Dante and Nathan were arguing with Levi and the fake immigration dude? Is it standard police protocol to just let the kidnappers go with their hostages? I realize there were two of them but come on! Like Lulu hasn't been taught some self defense stuff being married to a cop? Poor Mac, getting shot. Hopefully this doesn't last too long.

As to today's episode, I so want to be onboard with Britt/Nik but I don't think I can forgive her for her latest stunt with Spencer. It's just not cool to mess with someone's kid, no matter how innocent it may have been or if the kid was involved in the scheme. I can't see Nik just rolling over on that one. I do like their family chemistry though. I wish they could find something for Elizabeth to do. Please bring Ric back soon! I hate how GH builds up these stories and then drops them for months on end. Very annoying! I felt bad for Felix today thinking Milo had feelings for him. But I am glad he realized he just wasn't into the whole threesome thing with Lucas and Brad. Good for him. For some reason I like Sonny and Carly together. Although anything is better than Carly/Franco. Speaking of, I can actually tolerate him with Nina! I kept expecting Franco and Nina to start getting it on in the stuck elevator since she said something about wanting to make a baby with Silas that night. Perhaps now that Franco knows Carly and Sonny kissed he'll have sex with Nina out of jealousy and she'll try to pass the baby off as Silas's kid (assuming she actually gets pregnant and has sex with Silas as well soon....although she could just "say" that they had sex that night she drugged him). Looks like we'll be back to the kidnapping story on Monday.

FYI, I saw on FB that today's and Monday's episodes of GH were directed by Alison Sweeney (Sami, DAYS).

GH:

Friday, Monday and Tuesday are all under Ali Sweeney's direction, I believe. Pretty sure someone tweeted Tuesday is also one of her episodes. Not sure.

GH

Now boarding the carousel. Please keep your arms & legs in the ride so you don't get hurt. (I'm sitting out on this go-round of Sonny & Carly. I think it's a way to try & make Fake-o I mean Franko look good.)

Milo & Maxine should be fun to watch!

I'm hating that Robin has chosen "Jason" over her own daughter's need for her.

GH:

I'm not too thrilled with Sonny/Carly either. I thought a few months ago when they brought all the Carlys of years passed in, it was finally a way to end the pairing permanently.

I hate that Robin has chosen "Jason" over her husband and daughter. Funny how she was able to Skype with Emma AFTER running into Patrick. Makes me think she could have the whole time. She also is smart enough to know that anything related to Victor Cassadine is trouble, it shouldn't have been any surprise that he's the one who had her family run off the road.

GH

All that time with Olbrecht & Faison wiped out any traces of Robin's smarts. She would've known not to trust a Cassadine. I only hope she is taking her meds. This huge Robin fan is becoming less & less of one.

GH

The Batman references on Friday was epic! Spencer in his Batman jammies & Nik mentioning Alfred their butler. I loved that!

I'm so glad the 3way crap is done. I've never known anyone make such an ordeal over planning a 3way.

GH

Glad it was Epiphany I though he was talking about Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back