Daytime: Week of April 21st (may contain spoilers)

GH

I have a really bad feeling about Sabrina/Patrick's baby, given the bombshell that Dr. Obrecht dropped on Dante and Lulu about them having another child/embryo. I hope my bad vibes are nothing.

I would also like to know who exactly Luke is, cause he deinitely is NOT the real Luke.

Edited to add show name..........Sparkster

GH
Sonny and Ava are getting on my nerves at the moment they both need to pay for their crimes and seriously are they going to have sex in the crypt?
I hope Sabrina's baby survives i'm liking Patrick again now that Robin has gone he seems happier the last couple of episodes when he is with her and Emma.
They need to get a move on with the fake Luke storyline,who is he?

GH:

Please let Sabrina's baby & Emma be okay. Please, please, please. Otherwise, I would love it if Patrick either doesn't make it or is critically injured just so there's a possibility that Robin would return. And yes, with JASON!! Preferably Steve Burton but I'll take a recast if written well.

Why oh why do I think this Luke is wearing a Luke mask a la Faison/Duke but is someone else or has been altered mentally a la some Helena or Cassadine plot?!

My fave part of the show returns, the Nurses Ball. Perfect time for a Robin return. Can ya tell who I really like on this show? lol
It'll be hard to top last year's Ball but I have faith it will be wonderful even if not as soapy as last year.

GH:

I have a sneaky feeling Lucy's affair with Baldwin is going to come out during the Nurses Ball.

Kimberly McCullough (Robin) has been shadowing on the Grey's Anatomy set, which isn't too far from GH so a return wouldn't be undoable. I just hated that they brought her in just long enough to bust up Sabrina & Patrick, made her a brat, and then had her take off again.

I read awhile back Thaao Penghlis (Victor) was coming back again? I wonder when that's supposed to happen. I kind of figured it would be for Nikolas & Britt's engagement party or very soon after. Maybe he has a hand in this Luke stuff.

GH

Holy smokes! So much going on! I guess Ava and Sonny had "grief sex" or at least some version of that. :sick: So nasty to do it in the crypt but I still want to see Sonny's face when it's revealed Ava was Connie's killer. I can't believe Morgan knows already. Lol. He just walked in and immediately figured it out. I hope Olivia finds out on Monday too. Morgan made an excellent point....Both Ava and Sonny are sick and twisted and deserve each other. The baby was born at 25 weeks. Sigh....I really hope he survives. That's soooo early. I'm trying to figure out what purpose it would serve to have the baby die and I can't think of anything other than cheap drama. I can't wait for Nathan to tell Britt they're siblings. Maybe next week.

GH:

My 3 year old was pretty amused/confused by Sonny & Ava. She said, "mommy, you're missing it, they're kissing! They don't even like eachother!". I told her it was okay if we missed it. I am really surprised Morgan found out so soon. I kind of wonder if he and Kiki will find their way back to eachother due to not only this, but how he's stepped up and has been trying to protect her from Luke. I wouldn't mind that.

Poor Sabrina (and Patrick). That baby has to make it. I hope they bond during all of this (well, bond more) and he decides to divorce Robin. She kinda deserves it.

GH

GH's own Grief boink in the crypt ....Well at least its not secret . Poor Q's spinning in their vaults.
I was afraid it would all be a daydream (when Morgan found out) I was afraid GH caught that bug too.

I don't know what that is pretending to be Luke but that is NOT Luke. If it is, he had shock treatments or something when held with Scotty in the asylum. He would NOT be going after Kiki and threatening children. :(

GH

Why would anyone think Britt had anything to do with Patrick’s accident? Maybe a year ago yes, but they are over each other, and for the writers to go down this road is ridiculous!

If I were Sonny and Ava I would run for the hills, because when Olivia finds out what they did there isn’t anywhere they will be able to hide, Olivia is one scary lady on a good day, but when someone has betrayed her, watch out!!!!!!

Morgan is getting under my skin, he may think he is the victim but he’s not, grow up kid!!!!!!!

I think this is going to be a bonding for Patrick/Sabrina and if Robin comes home it’s strong enough to tell Robin to hit the road!

I wonder if Ava is feeling the walls closing in on her!

GH:

Accusing Britt of causing the accident is ridiculous. They should be glad she's there to deliver that baby. I understand that she's Public Enemy #1 right now, but come on, the Patrick/Britt ship has sailed and it was over a year ago.

I'm so mad, I don't have it recorded so I'm off to try to find it online. Times like this makes me miss SoapNet terribly.

Back